Holy HYPE batman

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ya'll need to relax with the francis DADA 9000 ngannou hype..

Its hard to breathe on here right now..

What did he even do last night to deserve this hype...he landed a clubbed right hand to back of cains neck and then a short uppercut that may or may not have hurt cain..

Cain clearily reacted to his knee and then was hit with some GNP for the finish..

Nothings changed from ngannou vs stipe..
If he faces stipe again or D.C ..or even a cain whos knees can last more then a minute francis will lose again ..he looked slow and had his back against agaisnt the cage with in the first minute..not a good sign

Nganou had this type of hype before. Fighters like him and Overeem are either the next best new thing or they will be put down by the entire sherdog community. All or nothing. So the next fight he fails, people will say how he was all an ephemera. Can't say I care that much about mma anymore, but sometimes I scroll the sites to see what is up. Miss the old days.

Seems like people have a problem when a hyped fighter proves he's not overrated, and show he can overcome 2 losses in a row.

Francis is fighting again for the belt in 2019 and y'all have to deal with that.

He can ko anybody and is just a freak. People said Blaydes would dominate him in the rematch and we saw how that went down. He's beaten some of the best Heavyweights in incredible fashion. It's not hype at this point.

Nganou had this type of hype before. Fighters like him and Overeem are either the next best new thing or they will be put down by the entire sherdog community. All or nothing. So the next fight he fails, people will say how he was all an ephemera. Can't say I care that much about mma anymore, but sometimes I scroll the sites to see what is up. Miss the old days.

Same here.

I've got this feeling that when this current generation of fighters retires from the sport, I will retire from watching it.

i think u need to check your facts buddy there was never no 'gnp'

His performances since the Stipe and the Lewis fiasco have been encouraging.

It's not worth screaming about like the "he's Big and Black ooooooh" fetish people want to believe, but HW needs all the game players it can get, and anything that indicates Francis is here to stay as a top(ish) guy is something to feel happy about as a fan.

IMO.

He can ko anybody and is just a freak. People said Blaydes would dominate him in the rematch and we saw how that went down. He's beaten some of the best Heavyweights in incredible fashion. It's not hype at this point.

This is hw...almost anyone can k.o anyone

He can only win early...what happens when that doesnt happen like the stipe fight? Again hes shown no improvements since that fight

This is hw...almost anyone can k.o anyone

He can only win early...what happens when that doesnt happen like the stipe fight? Again hes shown no improvements since that fight
How many people have ko'd Cain and Blaydes? So if he ko's DC in the 1st rd too it would be a fluke or what?

He didn't train wrestling at all before the Stipe fight. Gives you an idea of where his mind was and how delusional he was. He thought he was just going to go in there and KO Stipe like he was doing to others. He's learned since then. His wrestling and TDD will only get better. He would give Stipe serious problems if they fought again.

before the fight, there was a TON of CAIN hype.

Fight game = Hype game

Back