If I'm DC, I will retire right now

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Francis ready to whoop that ass, DC is more skilled yeah but he will not be able to take ngannou down.. he will be completely overpowered and knocked out cold.. Do you remember how easily miocic put DC against the fence?

I think DC is and always has been better than Cain so I'd like to see it.

I'm also not convinced that all of Cain's injuries aren't from wrestling with DC

If I'm DC, I'm licking my chops at the prospect of murdering Francis worse than Stipe did. He wanted a payday matchup and if Brock falls through (seems likely).. the Ngannou hype train is operating at full speed again; not the worst consolation. Never mind that his (Ngannou) last 2 wins didn't test his biggest weakness AT ALL - but I'm sure his defensive wrestling is much better now <45>

Last edited:
Good thing you are not DC lol. He is not a coward he wont run from anyone.

Plus DC is blessed with the one missing part to cains game...a CHIN

DC will finish Franics IMO. He wont get sloppy on his take down attempts. Even if he gets cracked he will survive . He will take down francis, gas him, then choke him out.

Francis ready to whoop that ass, DC is more skilled yeah but he will not be able to take ngannou down.. he will be completely overpowered and knocked out cold.. Do you remember how easily miocic put DC against the fence?

There are three things certain in life: death, taxes, and Cormier beating everybody but Jones.

Gotta love sherdog. Francis went from being a world beater to a overrated hype job and back to a world beater in 4 fights

How much you want to bet the fight will end with DC strangling Ngannou?

Stipe already gave DC the blueprint on how to take out Nguano. Not sure why Cain was out there throwing wild kicks.

lmao Cormier is a crazy, competitive man. I see him trying to avenge his buddeh. It can go BAD for him too... dont think that just cause Stipe did it Dc got the fight in his pocket. Mmath is useless and Ngannou hits like a freight train.

Gotta love sherdog. Francis went from being a world beater to a overrated hype job and back to a world beater in 4 fights
nahh Ngannou is not that great right now but still can knock DC ass and keep improving, I said prior to cain fight the same

Do you remember how fast Miocic let him go? DC gives zero fucks if you put him against the fence. He's gonna reverse you and do work.

Cormier puts Ngannou on his ass and chokes him out

nahh Ngannou is not that great right now but still can knock DC ass and keep improving, I said prior to cain fight the same

DC already beat a better version of N'Gannou twice. His name is Rumble Johnson

DC destroys him. I see the Francis hype train is back up and running.. typical

Back