*****Is anyone else fed up?*****

DIRTYCOP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im sorry, but this fight was hyped up so much, only to end with Cain basically injuring himself. The dudes bones are made of glass.

Its not like he went out there and got KOd quickly, he basically collapsed in on himself. Much respect for everything he has done in this sport, but dude.......its time to hang em up and become a coach.

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

All of that said, Id still rather watch Cain fold like a lawn chair in 26 seconds, than have to sit through
MVP vs Daley one more time.......what an absolute shit fight!!!

Last edited:
Why the need for stars in the thread title? You a 12 year old girl on AOL?

It was a disappointing weekend for MMA

A refund on your entire cable bill?

Or do you pay for ESPN a-la carte?

Hell no, the ref putting Cain in a guillotine was worth it.

Plus the card was on ESPN so I'm not sure what type of refund you were expecting.

He went limp bro. I thought the same thing but theweasel showed it and it looks quite obviously. Cain went limp and his knee gave out in the process.

That fucking knee bone.

Im sorry, but I want a fucking refund. This fight was hyped up so much, only to end with Cain basically injuring himself. The dudes bones are made of glass.

Its not like he went out there and got KOd quickly, he basically collapsed in on himself. Much respect for everything he has done in this sport, but dude.......its time to hang em up and become a coach.

All of that said, Id still rather watch Cain fold like a lawn chair in 26 seconds, than have to sit through

I'm noticing that people seem to be really mad at Cain for losing. Yes he lost in 30 seconds but that's the fight game. People will find anything to be salty about even if it's something they have no influence in what so ever

Hell no, the ref putting Cain in a guillotine was worth it.

Plus the card was on ESPN so I'm not sure what type of refund you were expecting.
It was on ESPN plus, which is a paid service

Im sorry, but I want a fucking refund. This fight was hyped up so much, only to end with Cain basically injuring himself. The dudes bones are made of glass.

200.gif

It was on ESPN plus, which is a paid service

The prelim and main card were on regular ass ESPN.

I know this because I don't have ESPN plus, and was able to watch them.

Are you sure you weren't illegally streaming it?

Not really, I probably would have clicked it anyway cause I’m on my way to work on the bus right now really bored
Im guessing its the short bus.......do they have you wearing a helmet?

Whats to complain about? Ngannou just revitalized his ascension after the Miocic set back. In the process he took out a version of cain that should have stayed retired or whatever.
Now we have a great contender that has a good argument for a miocic rematch or a fight with cains boy, the champ.
HW needs all the help it can get.

Luque vs Bam Bam more than made up for it...

And Ngannou caught Cain rushing in with a sneaky right hand. That's why Cain's whole body went limp for a second. When you have 250 pounds going limp on a couple nearly 40 year old knees... Something's gotta give.

Luque vs Bam Bam more than made up for it...

And Ngannou caught Cain rushing in with a sneaky right hand. That's why Cain's whole body went limp for a second. When you have 250 pounds going limp on a couple nearly 40 year old knees... Something's gotta give.
True, the Luque fight was awesome

Did you even paid attention? He got caught before the knee thing. it was not on it's own. Just browse the forums first before making a stupid thread.

He collapsed on himself after getting tagged.

Back