Paul Felder is a legit bad-ass...

I loved his interview... Ticked a lot of boxes.

Sick Gay-tree callout.

One of my favorite fighters.

A real tough SOB.

Should have gotten the Khabib fight, may have given him a run for his money.

No doubt the guy brings it every fight, fun to watch. Comes straight forward throwing heavy shit.
ThinWatchfulDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

One of the better call outs I’ve seen, but to be expected from an analyst. Great fighter and I was glad to see him beat the paste out of Vick. Is there a better fighter on the roster right now to watch get beat up? You’d be hard pressed

He's also a great commentator and seems like a good dude. Hope he continues to do well.

He is a great fighter and always entertaining to watch.

I know it does not make sense but I would like to see Paul fight Conor. I think Paul could take a few of his shots and would make for a very entertaining fight.

Felder has heart for days, & that will take a fighter a long way. Vick on the other hand....

In a world of endlessly tentative point fighters (I’m looking at you, Theodorou) he brings the violence. For that, I thank him.

Few fighters have had worse luck in the last couple of years than Felder. Canceled fights that he had nothing to do with. Decision not going his way. Broken hand against Perry which otherwise would have been an easy win... The whole McGregor fiasco that saw him removed from the card....

Without that mess, he may have been ranked much sooner. I think Felder has a higher ceiling than many folks suspect.

Him vs Al would have been bonkers for sure

He’s the real pride of Irish land.

Felder is great at sticking to the basics, he excels at the basics. By that I mean he has great textbook technique when throwing leg kicks, jabs, hooks, head movement, foot movement, he excels at the basics and it makes him a formidable opponent. There is nothing really flashy or sloppy about Felder. He punches and kicks exactly the way you would be taught to do so and that may sound easy but many, many, fighters will never master the basics like Felder has.

You don't think so? I think he does a nice job - better than Cruz to me.

I also think Felder does a nice job and I hope the keep him on for some basic commentary after he retires.

Few fighters have had worse luck in the last couple of years than Felder. Canceled fights that he had nothing to do with. Decision not going his way. Broken hand against Perry which otherwise would have been an easy win... The whole McGregor fiasco that saw him removed from the card....

Without that mess, he may have been ranked much sooner. I think Felder has a higher ceiling than many folks suspect.

Felder is great at sticking to a game-plan, its an excellent characteristic and one you would think most pro's can do but apparently not. If Felder's game-plan is to kick your legs then he does it for the entire fight, not just round 1 like we see so many other fighters do. Felder knows the plan and he executes it. If you beat him, its because you deserve it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back