Cain got hit flushed and went on wobbly legs..

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Short uppercut to the dome

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Yep. Fair fight with a legitimate finish. Squared away, imo.

Certainly seems that way aye. Even tho it looks like a late reaction to that inside right punch, or does that left hit Cain that hard? Both knees gave out at the same time there. Wasnt he talking about 1 knee?

Looking again, it does look that way, he drops before the knee that 'blew out' even touched the ground... I think he dropped and that made him hurt his knee

Legit

Cain looked like prime jean Claude van damme there for a second in the ground

and ppl were saying his knee buckle while going for the td, what td. His left leg was still mid air when he got clipped then fell(limp) straight down. His feet never even touch the ground, so how can his knee gave up, he landed right on his knee after he got clipped.

Short uppercut to the dome

FantasticPinkGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif
Huge props to the ref. Imagine getting in between the Predator and his pray when he's in bloodlust mode! YIKES!
<6>

Got hit, and the knee appeared to buckle, knowing Cain can we really doubt it is another injury? Time to retire..

His knee just quit, same as it quit in the open workout.

Damn shame.

Cain is happy....

short fight

no real damage

$$$$$$$$$$$

retire...

clean win. but when francis blasts you with an uppercut and you are reaching for your knee thats never good.

Both legs went together, clean shot I think.

Cain fell apart as soon as Ngannou touched him.

Maybe. There was only one punch that seemed to connect and it was a short right. Cain said his knee was blown out before that. Cain aint no bullshitter.

clean win. but when francis blasts you with an uppercut and you are reaching for your knee thats never good.
he literally never reaches for his knee once while the fight is on.... theres a slow motion gif in the op.

Should he of fought with a bum knee?

sure ...He was just there for a PayDay..IMO not to win

I don't know if he knew to be honest.

He DEFINITELY knew at the open workout though, since it buckled there as well.

Again, damn shame. Cain was such a world beater before his injuries.

Looked to me that he slipped, knee gave out and he folded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back