Who is back on the wagon?

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The year of Ngannou

Those that join after he destroys DC will not be looked at the same

giphy.gif

I have always been on the wagon. Said he would be champ way back around the first Blaydes fight, and got flamed for it. lol. I did think a healthy Cain would take this though.

I doubt he will get to fight DC though.

I like Ngannou, always have, save for that dreadful fight with Black Beast.

But DC probably sons him. It's an interesting fight, I'd like to see it.

As in not drinking?

Nope.

Be ready to hop off the wagon again when DC beats him.

we never left the wagon, only lay and gay fighters have a chance with the N bomb

This match told fans zero things they didn't already know. Nothing to suggest he has a better chance of beating Stipe than he used to. Nothing to suggest he's a KO threat to DC or Jones beyond a round.

Cain was considered the GOAT by some fans because of what he was, not what he is. Honestly if Cain wasn't friends with his training partners he'd actually have a legal case for a lawsuit.

I have always been on the wagon. Said he would be champ way back around the first Blaydes fight, and got flamed for it. lol. I did think a healthy Cain would take this though.

I doubt he will get to fight DC though.

I see him fighting DC if the Brock fight doesn't happen. The story is too good.

Dudes just so huge. Even Stipe got busted up and he basically dominated him. DC is so good though, and crafty, would love to see that fight.

It was Cain.

giphy.gif

Nothing has changed, Ngannou is still the same fighter that lost to Stipe and Lewis.
Make it out of the 1st round with him and you probably beat him.

Nothing has changed, Ngannou is still the same fighter that lost to Stipe and Lewis.
Make it out of the 1st round with him and you probably beat him.
He's improving still
Short uppercut was sneaky

Making it out of 1st becomes harder and harder

Steeopic get deaded in the rematch
Send for it if DC isn't ready

Back