Fight of the Night Casey v. Calvillo

OnCinemaFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That last fight was good, but this is dynamic as it gets. I think you can argue this both ways. What do you guys think? Will the bonuses be controversial tonight?

I'm all for the ladies doing their thing, but why on earth is this wmma fight on the main card between an 11th and 12th ranked fighter. Its going about as well as you would expect.

God WMMA sucks, too bad I can't fast forward a live stream.

I'm all for the ladies doing their thing, but why on earth is this wmma fight on the main card between an 11th and 12th ranked fighter. Its going about as well as you would expect.

Do you agree that divisions need exposure just like fighters do?

meh, fight is decent i guess. i really do hate when fighters want to "test their xxxx" dude, just go out and win.

anyway

easy money. women almost always go to decisions. these girls are too good and evenly matched

They made it seem like it was gonna be an all out strike war. Weak as hell. Most woman fights are lame as hell.

I swear to god this is the case in like 90% of WMMA main card fights.

It's the sports version of affirmative action

Who the hell would white knight this shit fight????

I actually really like this fight
Generally I find wmma pretty bleh outside of rose, cyborg, queen nunes and maybe 2 or 3 others

You watch this and realize the chasm between nunes and Valentina vs the rest of the ladies is fucking huge.

Just look at all that damage

WMMA is the perfect time to give yourself an enema and sit in absolute agony on the shitter for 20 minutes.

Not a fan of Casey. Seems like an Uber athlete that cuts extreme weight to bully opponents much smaller than her. If she moved up to feather, or bantam (where she belongs) she’d get her stool pushed in.

Last edited:
Back