Andre Fili vs Myles Jury...

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Good fight high pace kickboxing match with tiny gloves. Two mma veterans as far as my view on both fighters goes I wouldn't have been bothered with a just draw. Kind feel like both fighters just kept there exact same spot on the roster as they had before with Fili getting the official win. He did land that jab more.

Eh, both fighters seemed tentative and Fili did his best Joanna Exchampion impression

They fought almost exclusively with their lead hand the entire time. Yawn.

Jury clearly had more power. Dropped Andre one time and had more snaps on his shots. his fight IQ is in the negatives though so he decided to not follow up on anything

Jury's 3rd round game plan was on point. Don't do anything and hope they give you the decision for some reason.

Seems like most of you guys so the same fight I did, just a little too basic

Fili by jab. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Horrible plan for Jury. Fili won, so it’s hard to argue with that.

Disappointing for me personally as I thought this might be crazy.

Great 3rd round strategy by Jury. Take a few minutes to conserve your energy and then never turn it on down the stretch

Jury gives fights away like he doesn't get how important it is to win. Literally.

that was a good fight but jury fucking irritated me, he was so hesitant. u know ur losing the final round, so WHY dont you engage holy FUCK. surprised his corner wasn't screaming at him

Man, that’s frustrating watching Jury not pull the trigger...he had to know it was 1-1 going into the third; do you not want to win?! Get after it, ya moron!!

Back