MMA Survey for University Dissertation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Mod Note: This user has properly sought and been granted permission to post this survey on the site.

Link to MMA Survey for Leeds Beckett University Dissertation

Copied from the survey -

"We are interested in understanding the use of social media within MMA fans during a PPV. You will be presented with information relevant to the use of social media within MMA fans and asked to answer some questions about it. Please be assured that your responses will be kept completely confidential.

The study should take you around 10 to 12 minutes to complete. Your participation in this research is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw at any point during the study, for any reason, and without any prejudice.

The researcher will be the only individual with the access to the information, as well all information is discrete and all data will be anonymous."

Address any questions to @LV Strange. I am merely making this thread to help someone with a college study. Participate, or don't, it's completely optional. This survey is not affiliated with Sherdog.com in any way.

Just completed. Question 6 is very strange and I think not relevant to most people.

tenor.gif

In the ranking question you should have an option tonot choose any of the platforms if you are a old timer like me and really only post on sherdog.

filled it out

for a dissertation, there were plenty of grammar issues, but hey

also, that question where they had you rank your use of 8 social media platforms by sliding them north to south...

...it bummed me out- I only use sherdog and didn't want to include any of the others

filled it out

for a dissertation, there were plenty of grammar issues, but hey

also, that question where they had you rank your use of 8 social media platforms by sliding them north to south...

...it bummed me out- I only use sherdog and didn't want to include any of the others
He's a just bleed major, not a grammar major!

I am aware some of the questions especially involving the social media ranking question is a funny one but it's tailored to users on different platforms not just sherdog.com this site isn't the only site I've posted the questionnaire on. I'm thankful for all your feedback and your participation , if anyone could pass on the link would be a massive help.

The Link is here :
HTML:
https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3r7lftuHEzAn3W5

If anyone is interested in my study feel free to message me.

Mod Note: This user has properly sought and been granted permission to post this survey on the site.

Link to MMA Survey for Leeds Beckett University Dissertation

Copied from the survey -

"We are interested in understanding the use of social media within MMA fans during a PPV. You will be presented with information relevant to the use of social media within MMA fans and asked to answer some questions about it. Please be assured that your responses will be kept completely confidential.

The study should take you around 10 to 12 minutes to complete. Your participation in this research is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw at any point during the study, for any reason, and without any prejudice.

The researcher will be the only individual with the access to the information, as well all information is discrete and all data will be anonymous."

Address any questions to @LV Strange. I am merely making this thread to help someone with a college study. Participate, or don't, it's completely optional. This survey is not affiliated with Sherdog.com in any way.
The English is atrocious on there. It needs a proofreading BADLY. Because of that I'll pass on it.

I only have 2 days left to gather more data for my study, anymore participants for the survey would be amazing and a massive help , link is
HTML:
https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3r7lftuHEzAn3W5

What are you getting you ur PhD in? Mass communication? New media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back