Ashley Smith = Bec Rawlings

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She moves so stiff and awkward! It's weird how some people just have no fluidity. How do you train for years and still look robotic. Just interesting how some people's bodies don't move in a naturally athletic way

She moves so stiff and awkward! It's weird how some people just have no fluidity. How do you train for years and still look robotic. Just interesting how some people's bodies don't move in a naturally athletic way

Are you a good dancer?

herky jerky style bro. trains with keith jardine, would beat chuck

how the hell was she an all-state wrestler with zero athleticism?

This is the lowest display of athleticism I've seen in quite some time.

She’s T H I C C and she beat Fallon Fox (the GOAT).
Solid jiggle. Definitly not watching this fight for technique. Bec rawlings is a diet Smith but comes off like she'd eat your ass in a burger king parking lot.

I Don't know why I came into this anti-wmma thread, but I'm actually really enjoying this fight. Good fight IMO. Lee doing well.

Fight is garbage but they both got some thighs on em

This is such complete and utter trash. Why the fuck do we get watered down weak shit cards nowadays? WMMA is a major contributing factor.
95% of it is simply unwatchable.

lee looked good, but i think that just might be because compared to smith she's just much better

some of the slowest boxing i've ever seen from smith holy lol

As a heterosexual man, I don't mind watching some WMMA but it's not usually for the martial arts.

Back