Where's the outrage about the one of the biggest robbery the history?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I mean, Minakov got robbed not any worse than Pacquiao against Timothy, Shogun against Machida, BJ against Edgar(1), Machida against Rampage/Phil, GSP/Hendricks

That guy was an undefeated heavyweight fighter, one of the best sports Sambo fighter ever, who would have gotten a great, intriguing fight against Bader. And there was a good selling point since Minakov trains with Fedor, would have still been undefeated, and would have a solid chance at beating Bader, which Kongo the journeyman, the ball crusher, doesn't.

Where's the outrage here

Nah.

Kongo was landing all the best shots of the rounds. Minakov was landing shit.

He might've been moving forward but his effectiveness was nil while Kongo was getting the shots that count.

Minakov proved he isn’t an elite fighter, who gets lit up by fucking 43 year old Cheick Kongo in 2019? Embarrassing.

Nah.

Kongo was landing all the best shots of the rounds. Minakov was landing shit.

He might've been moving forward but his effectiveness was nil while Kongo was getting the shots that count.

Cecil, is that you?

Good rebuttal

31365_118295418207856_118288864875178_102827_7972717_n.jpg

30-27 is flat out hilarious. I haven't been that surprised at a decision in quite a while. Defs greasy

Cause a large amount of people actually think Kongo won.

Pick Minakov to win, thought he was probably going to lose when it was over. It wasnt a robbery Minakov just didnt show up like he could have.

lol I'm gonna hit nothing and get out struck by my opponent, that'll win me the fight on the judge's scorecards

Minakov looked absolutely disgraceful in that fight and I have no sympathy for him losing that decision. He lost the 2nd round IMO and did zero damage in the 3rd round before getting rocked and nearly collapsing from exhaustion. Someone who looked that bad at the end of the fight = not on the receiving end of one of the biggest robberies

Just because you are fat, doesn't mean your opinion counts more than one person

Are you aware there are websites where people vote on decisions and you can see the results?

he lost bro. kongo had the cleaner work.

minakov won the 1st barely. then dropped the next 2 rounds. he might not have won the first

Minakov proved he isn’t an elite fighter, who gets lit up by fucking 43 year old Cheick Kongo in 2019? Embarrassing.

Kongo is in a big winning streak...

also.. Kongo landed more on Cain.

975lpd.jpg

if you want to say Minakov won, fine. I won't argue you.

But that decision wasn't even in the top 500 worst decisions in MMA history.

if you want to say Minakov won, fine. I won't argue you.

But that decision wasn't even in the top 500 worst decisions in MMA history.

well i guess you don't watch much mma

how is it a robbery ? Kongo used his counter striking to punish Minakov's sloppy boxing

Back