Cain v Francis is fascinating

Deus Ex Machina

Look at that neck bitch
@Blue
Reaction score
Holy shit I'm excited for this! I'm convinced Cain had potential to be GOAT but I understand arguments against it.
Francis is flawed but, but by God he is dangerous, and I think he is easily a top 3 fighter in today's heavyweight division.

I can't wait to see what happens, I think prime Cain makes it look like a prison rape I.e. the Bigfoot fight but if he is anything less than 100% who knows? This is my most anticipated hw fight in years...even more so than last night's epic Nelson crowd cop rematch! Lol

I hope they gas in the first minute and we get Kimbo/DaDa 2.0.

C-level Cain vs. Ngassou.

I hope they gas in the first minute and we get Kimbo/DaDa 2.0.

C-level Cain vs. Ngassou.
You must be one of those Just Bleed Guys. I'm not sadistic so I hope they gas within the first 10 seconds. Less violence that way.

Probably the most exciting hw fight in awhile. Ngannou should take this easily though.

2Ksb.gif

source.gif

stephen-hawking-gif-4.gif

Here's me working at the beach in SoCal when I took him to see some relatives.

20449307_10156634906217715_3365426402415461565_o.jpg

Dude is actually younger than me by 6 years and a good friend. Talks with a computer just like Hawking too.

This will be one sided beat-down and Cain is throwing the hammer! Let's not forget Ngannou lost to Miocic and Lewis not that long ago, and they're not on Cain's level.

Cain at his best SHOULD win this fight. Thing is Cain is human and alot of the time life isn't a fairy tale and after being plagued with injuries and being inactive for 3 years nobody will have a clue if Cain is still even half the fighter he used to be. Hoping for the best but being a realist rather than a dick rider

Holy shit I'm excited for this! I'm convinced Cain had potential to be GOAT but I understand arguments against it.
Francis is flawed but, but by God he is dangerous, and I think he is easily a top 3 fighter in today's heavyweight division.

I can't wait to see what happens, I think prime Cain makes it look like a prison rape I.e. the Bigfoot fight but if he is anything less than 100% who knows? This is my most anticipated hw fight in years...even more so than last night's epic Nelson crowd cop rematch! Lol
Are you Rogan?
<30>

Back