3 fighters missing weight this fight

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
wdf is this shit. Im glad penne is cancelled now but is this becoming a norm?

Barao has gone from arguable P4P #1, to 1-5 in his last 6 including a loss to a literal can without a wiki page, and has missed weight 3 times in his last 4.

Has to be the biggest fall from grace I've ever seen in MMA

They should walk into the cage -1 point on the scorecards.

Barao has gone from arguable P4P #1, to 1-5 in his last 6 including a loss to a literal can without a wiki page, and has missed weight 3 times in his last 4.

Has to be the biggest fall from grace I've ever seen in MMA
barao was for real

Fights should ruled tko victories for the fighter who made weight. Half of purse goes to winner other half goes to whatever, commission, ufc, charity. Bet people will stop missing then

3 fighters in one fight? Did the ref miss too?

3 fighters in one fight? Did the ref miss too?

10152009_10152063917773388_4378249497774385946_n.jpg

They should have all their fight money taken from them and given to their opponent

Then on fight night when they show the stats weight should read: OVERWEIGHT

Fat shaming might be justified.

Fights should ruled tko victories for the fighter who made weight. Half of purse goes to winner other half goes to whatever, commission, ufc, charity. Bet people will stop missing then

I'm for this as long as the official designation on the fighter's record is TKO (oink).

Did UFC stop giving a fuck cos I recall when Kelvin missed weight a few times he got blasted? Now you got peiple missing 3-4 times and its barely mentioned

They should have all their fight money taken from them and given to their opponent

Then on fight night when they show the stats weight should read: OVERWEIGHT
I prefer lazy, fat pos than overweight.

When they don't give a damn about Dieting and being in fight weight 3 weeks prior, shit like this happens. you can't lose 20 lbs in 6 hours without any consequences and he UFC is not doing any favor in keeping overweight fighters without any punishment besides money or some dieting plan (which Dern is the only one who has it AFAIK).

This is just lack of professionalism.

Back