Old but funny Justin Gaethje humbles James Vick

More recently it was great seeing Al humble Kevin Lee.

Gaethje is awesome. He needs to fucking wrestle.

More recently it was great seeing Al humble Kevin Lee.
The most funny thing about it was after fight. Kevin Lee pulled out race card on instagram.

“I beat racism, the system, poverty, and everybody that wanna see me lose for no reason,” he captioned a photo of himself Monday on Instagram. “Fuck being humble.”

Old means happened within the last 6 months now apparently

I agree on the wrestling. If he did lean on his wrestling a bit it would make his striking more dangerous.

giphy.gif

The most funny thing about it was after fight. Kevin Lee pulled out race card on instagram.

“I beat racism, the system, poverty, and everybody that wanna see me lose for no reason,” he captioned a photo of himself Monday on Instagram. “Fuck being humble.”
He was not very humble after being humbled.

Lol Vick got rekt

He was right though.........it was knockout of the night

2 of the most overrated fighters in UFC today.
Don't know why I had to throw my 2 cents in but felt some sort of duty to do so.

Interview with Justin Gaejthe 10 years from today I will predict very sad.
...... and UFC fighters will still have no union .

Gaethje nearly killed him with that punch.

Goes to show how bad a weight-cut like Vick's is for the body. I was legit worried for him, even though I loathe the guy I don't want him to be the first guy whose fucking massive weight-cut gives him permanent brain damage inside that UFC cage.

2 of the most overrated fighters in UFC today.
Don't know why I had to throw my 2 cents in but felt some sort of duty to do so.

Interview with Justin Gaejthe 10 years from today I will predict very sad.
...... and UFC fighters will still have no union .

Like this ?

Back