Confession time: Who thought the fights were on saturday?

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of people complaining about the sunday card, but I saw most of them on the actual sunday of the event (aka today).

4Xzt3Pe.gif

So let's be honest here, who thought that it was going to be yesterday? Better yet, if you had plans set up, small or big, share those too.

I stayed up until around 4am central european time before I realized that there were no actual fights going on and no results updated on wikipedia, oops. Usually @Jackonfire 's missing PBP thread is the clue for me.

seinfeld_george_31.gif

I would naturally have assumed Saturday, unless I'd seen it referenced numerous times in the last week. Sunday is a terrible day for a fight card.

I did until about Wednesday. Glad I found out bout before.

Hopefully this card does better then the Bellator cards.

Man those were stinkers.

Last edited:
Yeah, went to bed and set my alarm.. I watched some bellator to put me back to sleep.

Lucky I check skybet for fight times incase I can’t stay up so know when to set my alarm.
Shout out to anyone who stayed up for it last night without realising keep bringing the average IQ of sherdog down so I’ll always be above average

I heard an advert on ESPN radio about midweek saying the card was Sunday night and I thought surly they're wrong :p

Checked a couple of sites when I got home to verify.

Up until about Tuesday I thought they were Saturday. Then I woke up excited yesterday for it. It's hardwired into my brain to expect these things on Saturday.

giphy.gif

Yep, put off date night with the wife to watch, ended up watching Bellator instead!

Bellator was banking on your mistake; they even had you covered if you thought it was Friday.

I get annoying Tapology email reminding of picks, so no....

I came home after a night of drinking and sat down to watch the fights, only to see that the fights did not start in 30 seconds but 24 hours and 30 seconds. Well I feel better today than I would have, had I been up all night.

Back