Misha Cirkunov talks about his wife battling with cancer

Cancer fucking sucks. I hope her and her family the best.

Poor bloke, hope all goes well, it’s sad that someone that young gets this terrible new

That really sucks, Cancer is the worst.

Hope she comes through all good.

Best of luck to her. I'm sure he rather her win than him ever again in cage.

I run in the Susan Komen race at LSU for the Breast Cancer lost ones and survivors.

Despite the cancer despite the treatment despite everything she still manages to look pretty.

Great...
How Can I root for Walker Vs Him now....

Wish them well, fck Cancer.

Been there. One of the worst things you can face in your life. We called ourselves the maltesers family since all of us shaved heads (including our daughter - she was 8 at this time and we learned how cruel are kids at this age at school).

Anyway... my family got through it and I hope Misha&Co. will do the same. Cancer is a family disease, whole family gets this shit.

Also what I cannot forget still after all those years is the children part of the hospital. There is no place more sad than the children oncology ward. If there is hell- it must feel like this.

Best of luck to her. I'm sure he rather her win than him ever again in cage.

I run in the Susan Komen race at LSU for the Breast Cancer lost ones and survivors.
Much respect man. I've done the one here in Charlotte a few times. And yeah, cancer fucking sucks.

Much respect man. I've done the one here in Charlotte a few times. And yeah, cancer fucking sucks.

You realize how petty and whiny we are in life when you're having conversations with people who faced death.

You realize how petty and whiny we are in life when you're having conversations with people who faced death.
Puts a lot of stuff in perspective.

Been there. One of the worst things you can face in your life. We called ourselves the maltesers family since all of us shaved heads (including our daughter - she was 8 at this time and we learned how cruel are kids at this age at school).

Anyway... my family got through it and I hope Misha&Co. will do the same. Cancer is a family disease, whole family gets this shit.

Also what I cannot forget still after all those years is the children part of the hospital. There is no place more sad than the children oncology ward. If there is hell- it must feel like this.
Yep, it's so sad that it's frightening.

Sad. She a such a beautiful lady. Wish her a speedy recovery.

This is why I hate turds that call fighters bums and bash them after a bad performance. Not only are fighters some hard working, dedicated people who mostly work for next to nothing, they have real life problems just like everyone else.

Good luck in your battle Mrs. Cirkunov...rooting for Misha to knock Johnny Walker down a peg too.

Back