Tood Duffee?

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
Is he ever coming back hasn’t fought in about 4 years, he’s only 33 though.

Has anyone heard anything about him ?

Is he ever coming back hasn’t fought in about 4 years, he’s only 33 though.

Has anyone heard anything about him ?

Apparently he took the Diaz way.... just didn't have that money fight (twice) before.

Wal-Fare cheque day must be a happy day for him.

Still recovering from this pathetic display of unnecessary violence

hammer-rus.gif

Apparently he took the Diaz way.... just didn't have that money fight (twice) before.

Wal-Fare cheque day must be a happy day for him.
Yeah bc it means he can go to chipotle

He’s a movie star now. Just did a straight to DVD movie I can’t remember the name of only 4 years ago...big things coming his way

Apparently it takes a little more than hard work.

UFC released him for trying to punch Big John in the Mur fight

Amazing footwork and head movement by Frank Mir, to avoid the right hook and then counter.

Frank would have been put into a decade long coma if that hook landed, it's right up there with the CM Punk punch that Gall was lucky enough to avoid.

He’s a movie star now. Just did a straight to DVD movie I can’t remember the name of only 4 years ago...big things coming his way

He would've made a good "Ivan Drago's Kid" in Creed 2. He's got that Dolph look.

OFC6hx-SLCbzdZJUbuOZFRwmOiYc3Ua-86OKowlZ7MQUdOtWunhsn7lE3EIPQfhkGRmE6Pmv6FBs7y4mzvRysHLsOYD3cAS8t3-Y9BI=w499-h241-nc

Hard to recover from this

That is legit one of the harder punches I've seen land. With Duffee coming forward too. Maybe not Ngannou/Reem bad...but a monster shot for sure.

Back