This fight card is NOT on ESPN+

What a total waste

Can't you just stream it on regular ESPN.com, since it's on regular ESPN? The deal with ESPN is 10 cards on TV, 20 fights streaming per year. What's so confusing?

Even better, the American public get a great fight card for free.

Can't you just stream it on regular ESPN.com, since it's on regular ESPN? The deal with ESPN is 10 cards on TV, 20 fights streaming per year. What's so confusing?

Why not stream them all online? Not everybody wastes $100 a month on a TV bill.

It's convenient and fool proof. DVR recognized the name and set itself to record. HD with pause/rewind. No buffering on additional price app for same channel I already pay for. It's almost like this is how major sporting events would do it to reach the most views.

Why not stream them all online? Not everybody wastes $100 a month on a TV bill.

It's not hard to find the streams for TV events. ESPN has their regular programming also on a streaming platform. You don't have to have cable. I happen to share a house in an expensive city with 3 roommates, so not everyone is wasting $100 a month on cable. It was part of the deal when I moved in.

Even better, the American public get a great fight card for free.

Except the card is gonna suck. Bellator has cursed this weekend and the Just Bleed God is furious.
Also 4 WMMA bouts, come on.

Yeah it sux

I wish I could just watch it on espn+

I hate having to figure out how to watch each card. If u wanna see all UFC fights nowadays you need a combination of:
- cable tv
- espn+
- fight pass
- ppv

What a shit show

Back