Last time Cain was on a debut national show.. he was gone in 60 seconds

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
7 Years later history will probably repeat itself.

giphy.gif

History about to repeat itself

Ngannou is a hard test for anyone let alone someone who hasnt fought in years. Id be extremely impressed if Cain beats him. If Ngannou wins i wont be surprised at all.

If there is anyone Cain can lose in less than 60 seconds against, Ngannou is the guy. I think Cain survives the initial onslaught and makes Ngannou his stepchild for 4 1/2 rounds (or less if he GnPs Ngannou into a TKO)

Cain is very hittable.
He got tagged by travis browne so I'm sure Francis can land on Cain.

I can't wait to rub it in when Cain mauls nag. People on here of course will say Cain wrestling was to much and it should've been expected. SMH.

If there is anyone Cain can lose in less than 60 seconds against, Ngannou is the guy. I think Cain survives the initial onslaught and makes Ngannou his stepchild for 4 1/2 rounds (or less if he GnPs Ngannou into a TKO)

If Cain is healthy he can take Ngannou down. If he can take Ngannou down he will win

My pick is Cain by sub in 3.

Ngannou by KO in 1 is a very real possibility though.

Its a good fight to make. There is that possibility. Its good for the div if ngannou does that,then his confidence will skyrocket. Its good for the div,for cain to also come in and dominate. We can see stipe step back into the picture to fight him. Really interesting to see what happens. If its a good competitve fight everyone wins. There is alot on the line here. Hw needs matches like this.

No can do. Francis is 45 years old.

It is known.

I guess I'm gonna have to settle for "Beat him like a Stepdad" then. Except Cain has the Stepdad bod, not Ngannou.

Although if we're going by wear and tear years, Cain will beat him like a Stepgrandchild.

I am going out on a limb here to say it may, or may not happen.

i think ufc is setting cain up for a win,

thus it will propel him past stipe in ranks

then cain can take care of dcs light work

and everyone will shut up and wait for broc vs dc to go down.

smoke and mirrors is what it is.

Back