4 chick bouts

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
N6aOygE.jpg

Invicta is dying and we're getting robbed as we won't get 13 male fights.

It's 2019 and we still have people crying about WMMA bouts. It's probably about time you get over it.

N6aOygE.jpg

Invicta is dying and we're getting robbed as we won't get 13 male fights.
That's why we need the ufc in Dagestan
Shit like this wouldn't be tolerated

Chicks don't belong in human cockfighting.

I mean seriously, WMMA has been in the UFC since 2013, it's done well (some of the bigger non-Conor events have been headlined by WMMA bouts) and it's not going anywhere. People crying about it are just doing it to antagonize now, there's no point to them saying "WMMA should not be in the UFC."

I mean seriously, WMMA has been in the UFC since 2013, it's done well (some of the bigger non-Conor events have been headlined by WMMA bouts) and it's not going anywhere. People crying about it are just doing it to antagonize now, there's no point to them saying "WMMA should not be in the UFC."

Cancer is still around, but that doesn't mean we can't try to end it

The WMMA fight was by far the best one in the MVP vs Daley Bellator last night so more WMMA and less 40+ year old terrible HWs.

2 smoke breaks, 2 legit bouts.

That Lee x Evans Smith fight should be a scrap. Calvillo x Casey is interesting, but could turn into a smoke break if neither could get the takedown. Both are boring ineffective strikers.

Did you guys know women like MMA too? I mean, they're only half the population of the world, you'd think you would understand why the UFC promotes women's fights so much...trying to double their viewership from just mouth breathing male nerds who post on Sherdog all day.

I have no problems with WMMA.

Back