What Conor achieved is unprecedented

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From plummer to multimillionaire, greatest combatsports athlete ever, sex symbol and caring family man. All this in less than 3 years and his stocks keep rising despite his fluke loss to Khabib and Mayweather. Haters keep saying that hes nobody and irrelevant but still they create new accounts here daily and shit on Conor full time like some possessed demons.
USATSI_11394011_168382968_lowres.jpg

What are you guys up tonight.

Anybody watching the fights in a bar?

Way to pick a picture of his latest embarrassment.

I wouldn't call the losses vs Mayweather and Khabib "flukes".

I would call them close and hard fought battles, and the better guy on the night won.

Would favor Conor in rematches against either, though.

I wouldn't call the losses vs Mayweather and Khabib "flukes".

I would call them close and hard fought battles, and the better guy on the night won.

Would favor Conor in rematches against either, though.

1/10 troll

This is a very clear troll job and I’m a Conor fan
If you take this bait you should take long hard look at yourself.
Anyway how much are they paying you @Notoriouslefthand

From well off kid, to having his training paid for, getting a well paid job . . .

And quitting that job to go on welfare.

No is buying that fairytale anymore.

Well the connies (you included) still cling to that fantasy.

Why did I feed the troll?

From plummer to multimillionaire, greatest combatsports athlete ever, sex symbol and caring family man. All this in less than 3 years and his stocks keep rising despite his fluke loss to Khabib and Mayweather. Haters keep saying that hes nobody and irrelevant but still they create new accounts here daily and shit on Conor full time like some possessed demons.
View attachment 526025

Having a 100 million in the bank and being the most well known mma athlete is major success on any level no matter how much you want to hate

Getting stripped twice was quite an achievement indeed. Nobody has ever done that.

I remember when MMA fans actually discussed fights instead of writing fan fiction

Conor also gave us one of the best gifs in mma history..

1Ru13ay.gif

View attachment 526025

use little piece of bread and choke yourself with it

Admins ffs, just wasteland this trash and give that idiot the boot.

It's embarrassing an obvious troll hasn't even been carded.

Starting to think Owen Roddy and Artem are running this site.

Back