Pride Cro cop vs DC

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Fantasy match up... Mirko td was crazy good at that time and his striking was way better than DC, my money on cro cop

"Pride Crocop" is the same as "Some months before Gonzaga Crocop"? DC by being always s good as he could be.

DC, all day long.

Pressure was the key to beating prime CC. For reference, look how Fedor fought him.

In a ring, maybe, but in a cage, DC gets him every time.

Less predictable than people seem to think lol

They are a bizzarre case of bad matchup for each others

I would take Cro cop in the ring, it would eliminate a good amount of Cormiers advantages and their striking is not on the same level

In the octagon I would favour Cormier at any time in their careers

I'm a big Cro Cop and Pride fan but DC takes him 9/10 times. DC is the best of all-time. That's why Jon Jones popped every time he fought him. Even a fighter as amazing as Jon Jones was scared to fight DC clean......In coming excuses from Jones' nut-huggers.

These prime vs prime threads are incredibly stupid. You cannot compare a pioneer that was creating the sport with a current fighter who already knew how to train, which strategies are better. Its just nonsense.

DC can't stop the head kick, he would be in La La land and CC would be champion finally.

Ring vs cage would be a massive difference in that one.

I actually think under pride Cormier would have some struggles just because he’s a master at cage work , and cro cop could really hurt dc with kicks to the body and would have a nice length and height advantage.

I got Cormier by decision 8/10 but a prime cro cop is a very dangerous fight for any heavyweight at any point in time.

Fantasy match up... Mirko td was crazy good at that time and his striking was way better than DC, my money on cro cop

There is no mythical “prime crocop” last nights fight showed that Nelson has fallen off the wagon far further thhan mirko. Impossible to argue that cop was “out of prime” for their first fight where he got his ass kicked.

DC doesn’t even need to wrestle to beat him just a few overhands and crocops glass hin shatters, he cant handle pressure as fedor says.

DC is the best of all-time. That's why Jon Jones popped every time he fought him. Even a fighter as amazing as Jon Jones was scared to fight DC clean......In coming excuses from Jones' nut-huggers.

By your logic if DC can't handle a little picograms how could he beat a roided up Pride CroCop?

CroCop via picoheadkick

jonjones2.jpg

Just to give you some perspective,

DC has 24 fights.

Crocop has 52 in MMA, 34 in kickboxing and 56 in amateur boxing.

So yeah... that's 142 times he was hit in the head by someone vs DC's 24 times. That's almost 7 times more.... just sayin.

I'm a big Cro Cop and Pride fan but DC takes him 9/10 times. DC is the best of all-time. That's why Jon Jones popped every time he fought him. Even a fighter as amazing as Jon Jones was scared to fight DC clean......In coming excuses from Jones' nut-huggers.
...and just as an added point of interest, by all indications, Jones is also afraid to fight Cormier at heavyweight.

Back