Is Conor the best boxer ever in mma?

Hornett

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can’t stand his personality and who he is. But does anyone have better boxing skills than Conor in mma?

Be honest. He went rounds with Mayweather. I don’t see any other mma fighter being able to do that against a legendary boxer.

Don’t mention James Toney.

Edit:

It’s funny all these comments actually prove my point that Conor is the best boxer in MMA. Keep proving it some more guys lol.

I guess it’s official and decided then. Conor is the best Boxer of all time in MMA. Argument over

Last edited:
Mayweather carried him for rounds.

So the best boxer doesn't like to throw jabs?

Anyone can last rounds with someone when they throw less than 21 punches in 3 rounds.

Good lord. I thought people here would be up for a normal unbiased discussion.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

You made me do it.

Well he wrestles & grapples like the best boxer in mma (I'm gonna let you all think about that one)

Mma striking and boxing are completely different, nobody know's who's the best boxer, Take away take down's leg kicks etc and who know's who has the best pure hands.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

You made me do it.
Didnt even drop him. Conor was anticipating the takedown and Khabib caught him with a unexpected punch. Does not mean Khabib is a better boxer than Conor and has nothing to do with this thread.

Not sure how people don’t understand that?

Mma striking and boxing are completely different, nobody know's who's the best boxer, Take away take down's leg kicks etc and who know's who has the best pure hands.
Thats what i mean. Hence the question. Who is the best boxer in MMA? Not including james Toney

I didnt ask who is the best MMA striker

Back