Where to watch UFC on ESPN 1 in Arequipa, Peru??

Slayer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Well, first time making a thread here, but as the title suggests, I’m hoping some of you sherbro’s could help me out and know of a place to watch the fights here!
Been travelling around for a bit here and managed to watch the last crippled UFC Melbourne card in Cuzco (La Fabrica sports bar: in case anyone’s there).

Couldn’t find much on the internet, but was going to check a place called the red lion pub later.
Thanks in advance for any help!!

Good luck finding anyone on sherdog with that specific information. Just stream them? Or do you prefer to go out and watch them somewhere.

It’s a long shot for sure. Would definitely prefer watching them in a bar, and my phone’s screen is mangled/internet isn’t great here.

Might have to suck it up and wait till I get home to watch them

Well, first time making a thread here, but as the title suggests, I’m hoping some of you sherbro’s could help me out and know of a place to watch the fights here!
Been travelling around for a bit here and managed to watch the last crippled UFC Melbourne card in Cuzco (La Fabrica sports bar: in case anyone’s there).

Couldn’t find much on the internet, but was going to check a place called the red lion pub later.
UFC Fight pass

You wont find anywhere there. You will have to stream it. I travelled all through that side of South America 6 months back. In Lima if you get there I can tell you where I went but when I was in Arequipa I didn't find. Best bet for new travellers is Irish Bars. They're everywhere and usually show international sports. Most cases you will need to stream if you have a laptop. If neither then its looking grim.

You wont find anywhere there. You will have to stream it. I travelled all through that side of South America 6 months back. In Lima if you get there I can tell you where I went but when I was in Arequipa I didn't find. Best bet for new travellers is Irish Bars. They're everywhere and usually show international sports. Most cases you will need to stream if you have a laptop. If neither then its looking grim.

Ok, I’m probably screwed then. Thanks anyways!

You going North or South? If you were at Cuzco Im guessing towards Chile?

We are doing the “gringo trail” in reverse (from what I’ve heard). Just making our way back towards Lima now.

We are doing the “gringo trail” in reverse (from what I’ve heard). Just making our way back towards Lima now.
lol nice. Been around that way for many years. Well when you're in Lima check out Ceviche from El Ceviche de Ronald, get a sandwich from Le Lucha and watch the UFCs and the Corner Bar and Grill. Its got a picture of McGronk on the side of the building.

20181009_111541.png

lol nice. Been around that way for many years. Well when you're in Lima check out Ceviche from El Ceviche de Ronald, get a sandwich from Le Lucha and watch the UFCs and the Corner Bar and Grill. Its got a picture of McGronk on the side of the building.

I'm in Peru in July, definitely gonna get one of these sandwiches man.

I'm in Peru in July, definitely gonna get one of these sandwiches man.
Yeah the sandwich culture is like the burger culture in the states. They have a big Japanese and Chinese community that has shaped the food in Lima especially. The Lomo con queso sandwich is the best I have had. Smash 2 after a big night out. 5 dollar bags of the good shit too homie.

I heard for 15 nuevo sol you can get admission and all-you-can-eat cuy at Siwara

Your best bet may be to get a free trial for ESPN+ so you can watch the prelims and future events and then also get the ESPN app for free which should allow you to watch the main card. You say the internet is bad, but doesn't your hotel have wi-fi or something? Anyway, good luck...

How is Peru? Fun? Affordable? I've been to a few central/south American nations but never Peru?

Back