What's up with Darren Till lately?

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
What type of shit is he on?

He's been on some weird shit lately posting all sorts of insults and spewing cursing all over the place.

It comes off like something wrong with the guy not like a marketing ploy or anything.

Is he popping pills or somethin?

Shit thread i know, I'm on the toilet though

What type of shit is he on?

He's been on some weird shit lately posting all sorts of insults and spewing cursing all over the place.

It comes off like something wrong with the guy not like a marketing ploy or anything.

Is he popping pills or somethin?

Shit thread i know, I'm on the toilet though

Till is still a beast and he doesn't give a fook. Makes him dangerous

Yeah, last I heard he has a severe addiction to perkeset 15s and Marlboro golds, been staying at a friends apartment in liverpool while the divorce papers are finalized.

Yeah, last I heard he has a severe addiction to perkeset 15s and Marlboro golds, been staying at a friends apartment in liverpool while the divorce papers are finalized.

You're a savage my fren

I’ll ask him next time he calls me.

giphy.gif

E52jP0.gif

He's a Scouser.
This.

Think a lot of people gave him a pass at first when there was an outside chance he had something special. Now he’s been humbled, people starting to realise he’s just another gobby scouser with very little between his ears.

If you lived in liverpool you'd understand. Hellish cesspit of depravity and sadness.

Perkeset? You mean percocet?
That drug is almost unheard of in the uk

Good thing Till frequently travels to the US and re ups. And nah I meant parakeet.

Back