Paul Daley Got Robbed

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glad MVP won seeing as Daley lost to Rory and Fitch, but Daley clearly won and took him down massive times. With that fight shown Rory, Lima or Rory will soundly beat him

Nah MVP won 3-2 pretty clear. Good thing you're not a judge.

he literally did nothing on the ground wtf are u talking about

It was no robbery. I wanted Daley to win but that wasn't a robbery. Daley threw the fight away at the very end of the 5th.

I mean MVP easily took 1,4,5. He did get taken down at will by a non-wrestler in 2,3 so we know he isn't going to win the tournament.

Close fights aren't robberies
It was 2-2 going into the 5th and you can easily argue MVP won that last round

End of the day, Daley after talking mad shit about wrestlers before tried to lay and pray a win and it backfired. Fuck him.

Fight sucked

Had money on Daley but he blew it in the fifth round

Daley should be fucking cut . Idgaf no execuses . Mvp
Said his pops passed and he still tried throwing hands . He needs to be fucking shadow banned

There need to be more draws in MMA, even though it pisses off the local fans you can't say one guy truly "won" a fight when neither guy did much of anything. It was a 5 round sparring/grappling session, not a fight.

No he didn't. Daley talked all this shit about knocking MVP out and then when the fight happened he wanted nothing to do with it. I had Daley winning until MVP reversed his takedown and got on top.
It was the right decision.

Back