Mike Perry getting Married

Why dont these instagram links ever load properly?

Perry is a retard, point blank

Fucking up his life if it’s with his psycho ex he keeps getting back with

Fucking his life up if he’s already marrying some new broad he hardly knows, That will almost certainly end in divorce, along with her taking every dime he’s made in the ufc with her

Kind of feel bad for him to be honest, then at the same I really don’t. Lol

Edit: so I see it’s with his original psycho girlfriend that he’s broken up with already tons of times and keeps getting back with.

A relationship will NEVER work long term with someone you constantly fight with and break up with, and then get back together again. Then break up again. She is likely manipulating him and pushing for this marriage (or he could be the one who thinks it will work out for the 80th time)... when you get back together with your ex after breaking up it’s because you’re thinking with your heart (which is obviously damaged, you’re thinking this time it will work and be different!) and you aren’t thinking with your head, logically like you should be. Think with your fucking head, not your heart.

Perry is making a BIG fucking mistake if this actually goes through into legit marriage...

Last edited:
All I know is his girlfriend used to date a Minecraft Youtuber named xRpMx13 (used to watch him when I was around 11 years of age) He had around 1 million subscribers and was making a good amount of money. Not making any claims here, but it's possible that she's with Perry for the spot light / money which is why she does so many vids with him

xrpmx13.PNG

And didn't Mike / his GF break up not long ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fat ugly hand
Hopefully the rest is better
Those nails :confused:

Congrats. He should really start looking into fighting in Japan. He would make $$$$

Interracial marriages are all the rage these days.

I see this one going all the way.......

...either to jail, or an early grave for someone. SMDH

Congrats to him. I hope he and his wife are happy together.

Lol how much of a stalker do you have to be to know this information?

I've discovered that Artem Lobov is 1/2 Asian because I found his family pictures on Russian facebook.

He's literally 1/2 Eskimo but it's hard to tell by looking at him.

Back