Young Prospect Erick Silva will be put to the test tonight

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is fighting an undefeated Ukrainian fighter who is 20-0. Erick Silva has had many ups and downs throughout his career, but has always shown youthful potential to become one of the greats of this sport. Tonight we find out whether he is the real deal or not.

Erick-Silva.png

I'm telling you guys. Once this kid puts it all together, he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

Once he moves past adolescence I see him moving up the ranks to be a real contender

This young man has a lot of potential.

USADA killed them all long time ago

Easy night for Erick. It's not fair he is fighting guys in same weight class, he should always fight two classes up, at least he would challage himself a little bit.

He might just be a teen but that doesn't mean he has championship potential.

He may peak at 20, 3 years from now and burn out.

Also he is dirty as phuck with his fake glove touch shit.

Put a fork in this kid he is done.

Hopefully they don't rush him, I like what I see from this youngster. Best young prospect at WW in years.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...making fun of Silva all the time. I mean seriously, get on with your lives and stop celebrating other people's downfall.

Besides, when this kid matures physically, he's gonna make all of you eat your words. #firsttriplechamp. Watch out Rory, Moose, and the Master. Your days are numbered.

it's crazy to think that this kid is already THIS damn good, and he's still only 18.

Goddamn this joke is getting old

<LikeReally5>

Silva is a red hot prospect the UFC had no interest in pushing. He's young, maybe too young, but his potential oozes out of him like a anime-inspired glowing aura. Dana white was frankly too intimidated by Silva to sign him. He was unsettled by the old, defiant eyes that lived in the face of a boy who wants to become a fighter. The UFC are on board with two division champs, it's great for narrative and ppv buys. Erick had far more gluttonous ambitions however, and winning all the titles is just plain bad for business. Look for a powerful physical poem to be authored in blood by Silva tonight.

Erick is 17 years old like Sage give him time to develop and he will be champ yet

Back