Anderson should move back down to WW

chill doggie

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Anderson could drop to 170 lbs easily and should do it specially since he's so keen on fighting Conor.

I think he would gain back some speed at a lower body fat percentage, he's still agile but getting older and I feel like he carries around too much weight to catch someone like Adesnaya.

WW Silva would be champ again.

Anderson+2.jpg

Christ he'd look like Jimmy Walker from Good Times at WW

Bruh you're trolling. Hes too old to cut that much weight lol plus he'll lose even more because he just wouldn't be able to perform at that weight.

First of all he can’t make it anymore
Secondly Silva is a bum now(compared to what he was)
Silva will not be a champ at middleweight or welterweight

Anderson is a very good size middleweight, there's almost zero chance of him making 170. That's why he wants to fight Conor at 180lbs catchweight

There comes a time when cutting weight just doesn't make sense. like when you haven't competed at a weight in 13+ years and when you're over 40, and when you're not going to be a contender again no matter what you do.

Lol. Anderoid can’t travel back 30 years

How do you propose he makes 170? Cut off a leg and his non-functioning dong? Even if he could make the weight, those 170 lbers would be too fast for him at this point. He would likely lose worse at ww from draining himself and fighting quicker guys.

Anderson is a very good size middleweight, there's almost zero chance of him making 170. That's why he wants to fight Conor at 180lbs catchweight
Agree - look at his bone mass. He is older now so it's harder to have that super lean body composition so he looks a little softer.

I think Anderson could drop to 170 lbs easily and should do it specially since he's so keen on fighting Conor.

I think he would gain back some speed at a lower body fat percentage, he's still agile but getting older and I feel like he carries around too much weight to catch someone like Adesnaya.

WW Silva would be champ again.

Anderson+2.jpg
You lose speed when you get older, going down a weight class only amplifies it.

Sometimes moving weight classes isn’t going to solve the issue. Andy’s stated that he wants to get TRT. He should fight over seas and get supplementation.

I'd rather see him at 205. His power seemed better there and he still has excellent timing when he stops fucking around long enough to take a fight seriously.

He should just fight one more time in Curitiba and call it a day. He has a great legacy but not a great leg. He doesn't throw it like he used to and its one of his best weapons.

He ducked GSP for years at ww. Now he’s ducking woodley too. Smdh All so he could have the size and roid advantages. Smdh once more

Last edited:
Back