Tyron Woodley can be outwrestled

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
Rory MacDonald did that and the Nightmare can do it too

17817967_285039848617365_6983733204024819712_n.jpg

Rory set up his takedowns with strikes wonderfully. Marty can't do that. He's gonna get kilt.

HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

And Usman can be out struck on the feet / dropped / finished. Till has an iron chin and a gigantic head but he was still dropped

I do think Usman can win (but can not will).

HorribleCompassionateIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

And Usman can be out struck on the feet / dropped / finished. Till has an iron chin and a gigantic head but he was still dropped
Yeah people are so quick to overlook how much trouble 40 year old Maia gave him in that fight. He's no world beater

Yeah I don't think Tyron is going to walk through Usman, but I still favor him. Usman does have the style to cause him problems though. Competent striking with a high level coach, cardio for days, and patience. Patience with controlled aggression is the key. Usman gets hit too much though, and Tyrons got cannons where his arms go.

First of all lol at comparing Rory to Usman, second of all everyone can be out wrestled
Thirdly Rory set it up with strikes and is arguably a better wrestler then Usman
Finally Woodley has improved since then

Usman has the size and physicality to possibly do it, but Tyron is MUCH faster than him on the feet, and a far superior striker.

If Usman can clinch up with Tyron and press him into the cage, he could conceivably impose his will, grappling wise.

If this remains at any distance, Woodley will smash him.

Pretty racist comment, imo.

Sure he can be outwrestled...

...if you're Jordan Burroughs.

I like that facepaint he looks like he could be one of the guys from "The Warriors".

Back