(LW) Khabib Nurmagomedov: 134 days
(FW) Max Holloway: 71 days
(BW) TJ Dillashaw: 197 days
(FLW) Henry Cejudo: 29 days

(WFW) Amanda Nunes: 50 days
(WBW) Amanda Nunes: 281 days [Scheduled to fight on 5/11/19]
(WFLW) Valentina Shevchenko: 71 days
(WSW) Rose Namajunas: 316 days [Scheduled to fight on 5/11/19]

*I don't hold Romero missing weight against Whittaker.

(HW) Daniel Cormier: 106 days
(LHW) Jon Jones: 50 days [Scheduled to fight on 3/2/19]
*(MW) Robert Whittaker: 253 days
(WW) Tyron Woodley: 162 days [Scheduled to fight on 3/2/19]

Interesting

So-called Super Fights are really holding defences up. Common sense... Two champs fighting only one belt on the line means less defences.

That’s too many belts that have been undefended for too long. Dillishaw should be stripped. Rose needs to defend as scheduled in the next few months or be stripped. Nunes has to defend at BW as scheduled. Let’s hope both those happen. Woodley needs to defend as scheduled.

Whittaker is a weird situation.

Khabib is a really weird situation.

Those are exasperating situations for fans. They are also part of the game. But Super Fights need to go.

(HW) Daniel Cormier: 106 days
(LHW) Jon Jones: 50 days [Scheduled to fight on 3/2/19]
*(MW) Robert Whittaker: 253 days
(WW) Tyron Woodley: 162 days [Scheduled to fight on 3/2/19]

Good work t.s.

I always thought they should include this stat going into title fights..you know how they show stats as they get changed to get in the cage..i feel like this number should be included when champions are entering gives us an idea of the timeline between defenses..

Least amount of days since last fight and fighting the soonest
Jones
The champion we don't deserve
<JonesLaugh>

So-called Super Fights are really holding defences up. Common sense... Two champs fighting only one belt on the line means less defences.

That’s too many belts that have been undefended for too long. Dillishaw should be stripped. Rose needs to defend as scheduled in the next few months or be stripped. Nunes has to defend at BW as scheduled. Let’s hope both those happen. Woodley needs to defend as scheduled.

Whittaker is a weird situation.

Khabib is a really weird situation.

Those are exasperating situations for fans. They are also part of the game. But Super Fights need to go.
I blame the UFC for giving McGregor special treatment of getting a super fight with zero title defenses all the while allowing him to hold the titles hostage for well over a year, it set a terrible precedent. Unfortunately, they haven't learned from their mistake of choosing short term gain over long term consequence as evident by how they've behaved with Jones' situation and PEDs; we've yet to see the long term ramifications for this short term decision making.

197 days? How much is that in years or months?
197 / 30 = 6.6 months (roughly)

And since he just got TKO'd by Cejudo, he probably won't fight again until July/August, which will push him to a year without defending the BW title.

I blame the UFC for giving McGregor special treatment of getting a super fight with zero title defenses all the while allowing him to hold the titles hostage for well over a year, it set a terrible precedent. Unfortunately, they haven't learned from their mistake of choosing short term gain over long term consequence as evident by how they've behaved with Jones' situation and PEDs; we've yet to see the long term ramifications for this short term decision making.

197 / 30 = 6.6 months (roughly)

And since he just got TKO'd by Cejudo, he probably won't fight again until July/August, which will push him to a year without defending the BW title.

And TJ wants to rematch at FLW. As from the time he won the belt he will take ANY excuse not to defend. He’s no champion and should be stripped now.

Absolutely the UFC and McGregor are totally to blame and I can’t believe people didn’t see it coming when it started going down.

You can’t give preferential treatment to one person or the others will want it too. As a parent or teacher you can’t treat one or two better than the others. This was the ONLY outcome of Dana and McGregor. I can’t believe people were so blind. Now welcome the Jones* and Dana show.

It’s only going to get worse.

Well hes making up for lost time..and trying to get as much denaro till the next fail

Next fail???

He’s failed at least 6 tests since July. He’s ALLOWED TO CHEAT.

Doesn't even bother me that rose has been so long ago. Who is she gonna fight now? She is not popular or a ppv draw and there are 0 interesting fights for her. At least none are even close to conor reign w/o defending.

Nunes has to defend at BW as scheduled.
Actually, not really. She's dominated the BW Division for a while and just ended Cyborg's career and the FW division in less than a minute. She literally is WMMA, stripping her is an insult to the sport

Back