*Has Ngannou been rocked or knocked down before?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I know he has a good chin. He's not like those heavy hitters with a glass chin, like Overeem or Arlovski. He's more of the JDS, Nelson kind of chin.

Has he been rocked or knocked down before?

No

Stipe hit him with clean bombs while Francis was moving towards him (which accentuates the force of the punch) and he was never rocked.

Same shots that cracked a few good chins without much trouble

He got maybe slightly stunned by a shot from Blaydes. Never rocked as fa as I can know.

I wouldn't compare him to Nelson yet, he hasn't really taken a bomb, but we definitely know his chin is very good.

He got maybe slightly stunned by a shot from Blaydes. Never rocked as fa as I can know.

I wouldn't compare him to Nelson yet, he hasn't really taken a bomb, but we definitely know his chin is very good.
giphy.gif

...This doesn't count as a "bomb"?

Francis took quite a few shots like that in that fight

People mocked Francis for the Stipe fight, but he showed incredible heart and durability. Stipe had the perfect fight and still looked pretty busted at the end.

giphy.gif

...This doesn't count as a "bomb"?

Francis took quite a few shots like that in that fight
Strong punch, I guess it's a matter of opinion. Definitely a lot of reason to have confidence in his chin.

I know he has a good chin. He's not like those heavy hitters with a glass chin, like Overeem or Arlovski. He's more of the JDS, Nelson kind of chin.

Has he been rocked or knocked down before?

No... tomorrow will be the first time...

That punch didn't have much behind it though, basically an arm punch over Ngannou's lead that didn't do much of anything.

If that's your definition of a jab then you don't know much about anything.

If that's your definition of "strong punch that proves a great chin", then you don't know much about anything.

Back