Jones responds to Cain: Can’t rely on “I think I can”, I feed on that. My HW days are inevitable

jonnybones -
"Your confidence is going to have to be on lock in order to beat me my guy. Can’t be talking about “I think I can.” I feed off picograms of self-doubt, and I can smell it from miles away. For now let’s just focus on the fights ahead of us. My heavyweight days are inevitable"

those are strong words...i guess we shall see

Picograms? I think he is traumatized by the word "pictogram"

"Picograms of self-doubt"
Jones is witty and does posses a sense of irony, you gotta give him that.
Still a POS.

Ok jonny boy go up

If he wouldn't fight Daniel Cormier (because of weight advantage) then why would he fight Cain?

Ok jonny boy go up

If he wouldn't fight Daniel Cormier (because of weight advantage) then why would he fight Cain?
Because DC is actually heavier than Cain and has legit one punch KO power?

Cain is a nice and humble guy even his 'trash talk' is nice.

But this is the era of 'talking' so he tries to give us some sound bites when asked.. cool Jones come at HW and test the waters if you have no self doubt Mr. Injecto Pico.

He's looking forward to going up in a few years and challenging 40 year old Cain.

Alright there Jon, go take your juice and bulk up buds

Whole career is an absolute sham.

F7DC9C24-3C5E-4D71-8537-FB4A4A02716F.jpeg

Because DC is actually heavier than Cain and has legit one punch KO power?

Lmfao at trying to say DC hits harder than Cain, who has put down far more guys than DC.

DC has dropped like 4 guys in his career.

Lmfao at trying to say DC hits harder than Cain, who has put down far more guys than DC.

DC has dropped like 4 guys in his career.
The only guy Cain has put down with one punch is zombie Nog

Not anyone even close to the level and chin of Stipe

Yeah just as soon as D.C retires,

Jones moves to Heavyweight till then..jones should be worring about Smith

What happen to im giving Smith my undivided attention..

I smell underdog upset coming in jones's future

So he DOES plan on going up.

I like it.

I'd love to see Jones move up after he smashes Smith. I hope it happens. Jones fight IQ is amazing, he has the best fight IQ in MMA, with GSP. He would do great at HW in my opinion..

Back