Cowboy's Crib/Compound

And yet he was trying to unionize because he was unsatisfied with fighters pay

<DisgustingHHH>

<DisgustingHHH>

He gonna have some pretty bad CTE when he grows up tho, he gonna need that cash.

<DisgustingHHH>
He was probably living out of his means and needed more money, ppl get that way when they can achieve a certain lifestyle

Future trailer park

"hey guy's, remember when......"
glug, glug, glug

<DisgustingHHH>
The guy has had more fights in the UFC than anyone. And it's not like he's living that lavish lifestyle. Stfu shill.
<DisgustingHHH>

<DisgustingHHH>

Lol, Do you realize what these fighters put their bodies through? If anyone deserves more money, Its cowboy.

giphy.gif

Just a place for straight cowboys to hang out, hundreds of miles from women or paparazzi

He definitely has a nice setup but I cant imagine land in rural New Mexico being too expensive. (maybe it is, have no clue)

Just a place for straight cowboys to hang out, hundreds of miles from women or paparazzi
1 woman shows up and makes him rearrange house and add an entire addition. Better days when they were drug by hair.

How can you not like that guy, a real man's man living his best life. I could barely build a square box with wood hammer and nailz, this guy is building a dorm so his buds can have a place to stay while they train at his home gym?

I f*king love that guy (bro love, not that soft valentine love) give the man his money fight...

Back