Brendan the flip flopper Shaub

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Brendan gets a lot of unecessary hate but come on joe, this was bullshit

Brendan"Oh hold on this is a story of a good friend of mine"
After reading the story Brendan continued "Well i dont know him that well, we used to beat up on him in the gym" He also called the man a "Big fat guy"
Come on Brendan, he went from good friend to big fat guy
The guys is a prick though

b-b-beast of a Dad though

amazing cawlntent creator, too, B

giphy.gif

I think he was being sarcastic saying "good friend of mine"

People with social skills like myself are able to deduce certain tones people use when talking

Brendan is an insecure boy trapped inside a jocks body, trying to cope in life by sucking up to friends to get to higher places, bullying those that are weaker, and faking it til he makes it. basically a hack.

This man is a pioneer for heterosexual men everywhere who find other men sexually attractive. Put some respect on that purple soul.

Brendan will bash you for the socks you wear and how long your pant length is, hes hard to like.

People with social skills like myself are able to deduce certain tones people use when talking
Yeah because people with social skills post 30,000 times in web forums

Last edited:
Well last time he called Yves Edwards a friend of his.

With Brandon its hard to tell, last time he called Yves Edwards a friend of his and Yves came out and corrected him.

Every single time... well i'm not saying always, but in my experience. I mean I have family who are, but I can't say if they have their problems... SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.. or don't you know what I mean, not that I'm really saying anything.

Didn't he slide into Bobby Lee's GF DMs? comedians open the door for his lame ass and he is going around trying to fuck their girls.

<{danayeah}>

No he wasn't. You can see and hear the shift from "he's a good friend of mine" to "this is the first i've heard of it".

I was watching an Asian horror movie and this dude looks like him
41n9ZsVxLvL.jpg

Brendan is an insecure boy trapped inside a jocks body, trying to cope in life by sucking up to friends to get to higher places, bullying those that are weaker, and faking it til he makes it. basically a hack.
I feel the need to be offended on behalf of hacks.

Didn't he slide into Bobby Lee's GF DMs? comedians open the door for his lame ass and he is going around trying to fuck their girls.

<{danayeah}>
Sauce? Big fan of all of the above, plus Schaub is still with his baby mama. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I am saying that I find it a little difficult to believe.

I thought you meant flip flopping on being heterosexual.

Back