Does Conor Even Care About The Belt?

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he even brought it up that much in his beef with Khabib and didn't really show any desire to be champion. He's just lost that hunger some other have to be the champion and would rather just make cash off huge fights. Not to mention he doesn't have any interest in defending them or becoming an all time great. It's also bad from a business stand point because it leaves the division without a real champion, thus fake ass interim belts are made that amount to nothing in the end. Even if he gets the belt back it doesn't really do anything for him

What are you talking about? He had both belts at the press conference even though he was champion of neither.

I’m not really sure what you’re point is
How I’m I supposed to know if he wants the belt
What I will say is 4 of his last 6 have been title fights so I’m sure that tells you something

2tsjij.jpg

As long as Dee puts on the red panties he is happy.

I don't think he even brought it up that much in his beef with Khabib and didn't really show any desire to be champion. He's just lost that hunger some other have to be the champion and would rather just make cash off huge fights. Not to mention he doesn't have any interest in defending them or becoming an all time great. It's also bad from a business stand point because it leaves the division without a real champion, thus fake ass interim belts are made that amount to nothing in the end. Even if he gets the belt back it doesn't really do anything for him
Making shit load of money in one fight tend to make you lose your hunger

Not anymore, it's not like he's going to win another one soon....

Back