I'm Tyrone - No I'm Tyron (Woodley funny skit)

"I'm Tyrone......and I'm gonna fuck your wife. Long dick style"

bd2785047c240a061f4220379c4a0c1131e08a3e8dadcd4662cdff80d11ab713.jpg

He does pranks.

If you've never seen him obviously you're lost. Look him up. Or dont... and remain lost.
on Youtube I guess....

I'll look him up, but not a fan of prank video.

on Youtube I guess....

I'll look him up, but not a fan of prank video.
It's funny. But if you watch one you've seen them all. He basically slaps cigarettes our of peoples hands or tells them hes gonna fuck their wife.

It's funny the first time

I'm lost here....
He aggresively walks up to couples and tells the man he is gonna F their wife long dick style. The guys either get scared or prepare to fight him. This is the whole premise of his pranks.

Lol someone finally shot him over it too. Surprised it took as long as it did.
well shiet...

Internet Sensation Tyrone Jones Shot Three Times – Prank Gone Wrong
Jul 13, 2015 at 2:30 pm
Tyrone Jones, known for his viral pranks where he tells men he’s going to bang their wives, was shot several days ago by a Texas man who feard for his safety.

Before shooting Tyrone, Darnell Williams had asked Tyrone to leave his property. Feeling threatend, he open fired on Jones with a 9 mm pistol, shooting him three times in the chest.

He aggresively walks up to couples and tells the man he is gonna F their wife long dick style. The guys either get scared or prepare to fight him. This is the whole premise of his pranks.
and he got stabbed how many times?

and he got stabbed how many times?
He allegedly got shot 3 times in one incident. I'm not sure if that's true though. He does get in a lot of fist fights. He has guys off camera that break up the altercations whenever they start an explain that it's a prank.

I couldnt understand a word they said. What language were they speaking?

He allegedly got shot 3 times in one incident. I'm not sure if that's true though. He does get in a lot of fist fights. He has guys off camera that break up the altercations whenever they start an explain that it's a prank.
already can say I'm not a fan....

Back