Jon Jones vs Fabricio Werdum

Not sure, right now or a few years ago? Now Jones by decision or TKO but if we're talking Werdum from 4-5 years ago it would certainly be a tough fight for Jones.

Jones has 7 and a half inches of reach on him, that's a lot. I'd back JJ but he'd be avoiding the ground like the plague that's for sure.

How drunk and bored are you TS,

Pride Cro Cop..

I love fabricio but I think jones could take him at this point fairly easy

PicoJones by Pulsing.

If we are talking Rizin, then Werdum.

Lol people still cant realize how great Bones is...

I think Bones could lose to a lot of guys at HW. There's a reason he's not interested in fighting there.

Werdum of a few years back would've at least been dangerous.

They are both pissing hot right now let's make it happen

Not sure, right now or a few years ago? Now Jones by decision or TKO but if we're talking Werdum from 4-5 years ago it would certainly be a tough fight for Jones.
Considering that Belfort got Jones in a deep arm lock, i could chose Werdum... Ain't no escaping Fabricio submission attempt

I think Jones would have an easier time at HW than LHW. That being said I like Werdum's chances of beating Jones more than just about anyone. Basically a bigger Belfort, that'd be a problem for Jones.

Considering that Belfort got Jones in a deep arm lock, i could chose Werdum... Ain't no escaping Fabricio submission attempt
Considering that inferior fighters like Volkov smashed Werdum, I'm confident Jones can also smash Werdum.

That's a great fight. One I always thought of. Werdum on the ground with Jones would be interesting. People writing off Fabricio are clueless of his skill and size.

I think Jones would have an easier time at HW than LHW. That being said I like Werdum's chances of beating Jones more than just about anyone. Basically a bigger Belfort, that'd be a problem for Jones.

Yeah so why hadnt he ever fought there. He spars with HW's. He knows its not for him

Question is would Jones come at 215 or 235 pounds.
Probably 215. Werdum would certainly sooner or later score a takedown, and keep
him down because of size and weight difference.
It would be GNP or no escaping Fabricio submission attempt.

Than again Jones could as well win by GNP.

Fight would look like this
giphy.gif

Jones has 7 and a half inches of reach on him, that's a lot. I'd back JJ but he'd be avoiding the ground like the plague that's for sure.
I dont think jon jones has 84 inches reach for real

Back