*José Aldo Vs Renato Moicano: Who gets it?*

Hard to say. Gotta lean towards Moicano. Idk if this is a 5 rounder but I definitely think Aldo takes the early rounds and Moicano late

This is a hard one. Think Moicano takes it.
But wish Aldo to prove me wrong.

Aldo via technical striking and skill. Could get goaded into a striking battle and hurt, however. Tough fight for him to take. Props.

Hard to say. Gotta lean towards Moicano. Idk if this is a 5 rounder but I definitely think Aldo takes the early rounds and Moicano late

3 rounder it's the co main because Aldo didn't want a five round five which makes sense really

Moicano, too long and sharp. Future of the division and next to challenge Max IMO. Aldo will land some nasty kicks early but Moicano likely by dec. or tko late

It's 3 rounds right? Gotta go with Aldo. Moicano if it's a 5er

Why do you say that? He's looked as good as always, just found his match with Holloway.
He's got one foot out the door announcing his retirement. Can't quite figure out that decision

Heart says Aldo

Brain says Mexicano... don't even know why, Aldo looked great and wrecked Lil Heathen recently, it's just that shit gut feel dunno.

Love Aldo FW GOAT really hope he does well this year, and retires with pride and dignity.

aldorebel650.jpg

Aldo told Dana that he doesnt want it to be 5 rounds, that he wanted it to be 3 rounds.
Thats why its the co main event.
Theres a Dana interview with the quotes.

Why do you say that? He's looked as good as always, just found his match with Holloway.

You really think that? He still looks good in general for a top contender and is still able to compete at a high level, but he looks half the fighter he actually used to be.

Back