Anthony Smith comments on Jones recent test results

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?

Could he sound more like Gus before his last fight?

Cant do jack shit about it, hopefully Smith is training hard. He should consider pulsing.

I didn't realize the Smith fight is not confirmed by NSAC yet.

The hearing on Jones reinstatement is Tuesday

He looks and fights like an ogre but he's growing on me. If he knocked Jones out I'll be a fan for life.

I remember Mark Hunt saying it didn't matter if Brock was on PED's, he would beat him anyway.

{<BJPeen}

wonder if smith changes his mind too?
I think the fact that Hunt lost to a pro-wrestler had even bigger effect than PEDs. He has faced quite a few PED users.

Last edited:
I commend Smith for taking the high road.

I do think though, that if he were to harp on the topic of PEDs, Dana would take away his title shot and (even though LHW is shallow) give it to someone else.

I can't tell if Anthony Smith is white or bi-racial black.

I commend Smith for taking the high road.

I do think though, that if he were to harp on the topic of PEDs, Dana would take away his title shot and (even though LHW is shallow) give it to someone else.
Yeah Im pretty sure him and Dana had a talk about this before the fight was signed.

I think the fact that Hunt lost to a pro-wrestler had even bigger effect than PEDs. He has faced quite a few PED users.

With al due hespect, Brock didn’t beat Hunt with pro-wrestling moves (powerbombs/piledrivers/boston crabs, etc). It was his NCAA D-1 ground control (to major Tom :) ) that completely nullified Hunt’s offense. Arguably, those D-1 skills had a lot of help from PEDs, but all gimmicks aside, Brock is an accomplished amateur wrestler.

How strange that fighters are now told they have to either accept a cheating opponent or they can't fight for the title because "no expectations" is a requirement for Jones' cheating.

How strange that fighters are now told they have to either accept a cheating opponent or they can't fight for the title because "no expectations" is a requirement for Jones' cheating.
Makes you think, is the title really worth it. I mean if they lose the lose to cheater and if they win they almost have all he power in negotiations just by Jones having drugs in his system alone.

Back