Shouldn´t Gustafson ask for a NC since Jones was on Steroids?

Won't happen.

Jones didn't cheat. It was just a pulse.

33rd-degree Pico-Mason
DifficultFickleBarbet-size_restricted.gif

No one wants to say they lost bc of 33 measly picograms.

That's why picograms are so nice

Yes and sue like they tried to fuck over Mark Hunto. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they had Gus sign some contract agreeing to not sue since he already knew Jones had positive PED tests.

I said this is another thread and got flamed for it hard. Sherdoggers get offended by weird shit. But the company knowingly let someone with roids in his body fight. That seems sketchy even if he already “did his time” he still has steroids in his system.

he already got that fat check from dana lol. Plus hes quoted as saying "i dont care that you are on rocket fuel"

cant say he fought unknowingly

No because Jon isn't getting punished. It's fun seeing people getting excited about this even though the first few lines of the article say neither CSAC nor UFC will punish for this as they both concluded it's the same metabolite from before

So are we just supposed to be ok with steroids in his body now?? Like they're still there in his system, how is that ok?

Ehhhhhh its his right to fight the result, but kinda seems like a waste of time. The fight was shady from the beginning. We all knew that. We also all know how the fight ended. It just feels like a waste of effort and potentially a waste of legal fees if he tries to sue or something like that.

Well I would assume that Gus knew Jones was going to have it in his system and, probably test positive anyway, and yet still chose to fight him. I wanted Gus to win, but it was his gamble to fight Jon, and he lost...
Jones-vs-Gustafsson-2-Live-1664642.jpg

Back