Helwani...Smdh!

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As much as I think he's an instigator, I find myself siding with him most times, especially when it's against the bald goof but he def sounds like every name Dana calls him on this one. He's gonna get punched in the face one of these days.

I don't even give a fuck at this stage

If a "nice" cowboy brings Conor's interest back into the sport, then why is Helwani even complaining?

Cowboy hasn't been known for his insane shit talking skills on the mic, he's been known for putting on entertaining fights and that's exactly what Conor vs Cowboy would be

DxeXhUwUYAIV7Uu.jpg

Where I come from people like that get slapped

This show should be Ariel and Rampage, not Ariel and Kale.

It's a decent fight, I don't care what they say before a fight.
I don't need it hyped, they don't need to sell the fight to me as I'd watch it anyway.

He's basically saying that Cowboy sounded weak and like he was begging when he called for a fight w Conor. He wants Cowboy to talk shit. His sentiment is understandable in this era where trash talking takes you in higher places but it's the way he said it. Somebody will slap him soon, mark my words.

Mcgregor cowboy sells it self
Hernandez triggered cowboy mcgregor could do the same

When he talks to the fighters directly he sucks up big time and gets that embarrassing whine in his voice

He's not the worst MMA journalist around but he's far from the best

It's a decent fight, I don't care what they say before a fight.
I don't need it hyped, they don't need to sell the fight to me as I'd watch it anyway.

Exactly!!! Ariel irked me on this one.

I don't like Ariel, but he's somehow not as much of a soyboy as Luke Thomas

Conor won't allow any ass kissing
He's disrespectful
Drawing every opponent he's ever had into back and forth exchanges at pressers isn't an accident.

When he talks to the fighters directly he sucks up big time and gets that embarrassing whine in his voice

Thats the worst thing about him.. He sounds really scared and talks in the mildest babyvoice when he talks to fighters lol.

If a "nice" cowboy brings Conor's interest back into the sport, then why is Helwani even complaining?

Cowboy hasn't been known for his insane shit talking skills on the mic, he's been known for putting on entertaining fights and that's exactly what Conor vs Cowboy would be

DxeXhUwUYAIV7Uu.jpg

Well said bro.

You gotta do what you gotta do to get the fight.

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 10.10.27 PM.png

DxeXhUwUYAIV7Uu.jpg
Amazing

Conor won't allow any ass kissing
He's disrespectful
Drawing every opponent he's ever had into back and forth exchanges at pressers isn't an accident.

And Cowboy didn't even kiss his ass. He just said that he wanted to fight him. Ariel's dumb ass is just mad cos Cowboy wasn't trying to cut a WWE promo when asking for that fight. What a twerp!

"Weak".. Ariel, for fok sake.

Hes starting to go ’ESPN opinion guy’ on us.

He is not a journalist
He is a host of an MMA interview show

Real journalist investigate & report on things that take journalistic skill

Ariel tweets what fighter camps tell him.
That is not a slam, but he doesn't do what real journalist do.

Back