Media Khabib reveals why he jumped Dillon Danis at UFC 229

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score

So according to Khabib himself it wasn't because of Dillon insulting his faith or taunting him during the fight, he doesn't like Conor's corner but the other coaches were too old for him to fight them so he jumped on the only guy his age.

<{danayeah}>

Lol. he fucked himself up more than the anus guy got fucked up though. Jumping like an idiot barefoot feet first.,you know he hurt his shit haha

Very classy. He spared the old guys and went after the young douche.

Khabib bless.

That's why he goes easy on Cain and DC in the gym.

And with that we have the first eagle to fly out of the octagon... Man, that was some crazy stuff and brought some major attention to MMA...

Khabib so humble. He wanted to jump Conor's corner, but still respected his elders so he went for Danis.

Khabib just following orders like the goodest boy that he is.

that jump is one of the greatest things that happened in mma. very funny.

3-14.jpg

He would have murdered irish edmund, so he went for the youngest and healthier. good choice.

Las Vegas Athletic Commission

Oh so you planned it before hand

images

Kavanagh seems like a decent guy..
Danis however, is a fucking asshole.

Khabib just wanted to open a can of whoop-ass.

Can I get a "hell yeah"?

As a Conor fan, I gotta say, when he says shit like this, it makes me like him more. I already respect his abilities in the Octagon, but he is one of the most unintentionally hilarious guys on the roster, and he's being genuine with 99.9% of the things he says.

Pair that with his relationship with DC, how can you really hate the guy, Khabib is funny as fuck, whether he means to be or not. It's a real treat sometimes to listen to him talk, so blunt, but at the same time, so funny.

The guy that praised Khabib is trolling right.
He went for Danis because Danis was talking shit on the internet
If Kavanagh was doing the same he would of got it aswell
I think the eagle jump hype has dyed off
Lets see what suspensions they get

Im just glad he didnt blow his knee again doin that stupid shit

cool story Khabib, now get your ASS in the octagon and defend that belt !!!!

Back