Media Anyone else dislike Jones because of his proportions?

YourOnlineHero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It irritates me too much. Looks like one of those 6ft tall 12 year olds whos legs are 2 thirds of his height.

I've illustrated a comparison between his fighting stance and a regular fighting stance.

Project-Drawing-16820356105480095154.png
Project-Drawing-1819454074067876989.png

Good pics however I can't discriminate someone because of their skinny legs......

Or can I?

It irritates me too much. Looks like one of those 6ft tall 12 year olds whos legs are 2 thirds of his height.

I've illustrated a comparison between his fighting stance and a regular fighting stance.

Stay off the weeeeeeed

I dislike Jones because he's a POS human being and a cheater.

top notch drawings are worth a like

true but those twig legs rocked the current HW champ.

Only because his proportions of Turinabol picograms to urine milliliters are out of whack

What the Fuck?

I don’t like him because of the proportion..The amount of Pico that is.

I understand what you want to say. He deliberately uses his proportions/frame and low body weigh to his (unfair) advantage. If he ate like a grown up and thickened his chicken legs he would have to fight at HW where the likes of Cain, JDS would wreck him back in the day when they were unbeaten in the ufc. He uses his length and reach to eyepoke people deliberately by holding his arm in front of their faces with lose fingers, he is kicking his opponents knees out, he is using juice/steroids/cocaine on top of everything.
He is cutting corners and milking every advantage he could think of to beat his enemies. Not to mention he is escalating street fights at the weigh ins, running down pregnant women and sandblasting prostitutes in his free time. Talking vile shit on twitter.But thats life in a nutshell. If you can band the rules to your favor, don't hate the player, hate the game that allowed him to do that.

Someone post Jones standing in front of the BBC sign. We all know what TS means by proportions.

I understand what you want to say. He deliberately uses his proportions/frame and low body weigh to his (unfair) advantage. If he ate like a grown up and thickened his chicken legs

Well, you better blame his parents, nature, God or something else on his legs, cause he had nothing to do with them. As for his eating habits, I didn't realize you were privy to them. What did he eat for breakfast this morning? Two celery sticks and a rice cracker to keep them legs skinny?

Well, you better blame his parents, nature, God or something else on his legs, cause he had nothing to do with them. As for his eating habits, I didn't realize you were privy to them. What did he eat for breakfast this morning? Two celery sticks and a rice cracker to keep them legs skinny?
Yes.

Back