Tyron “I fight whoever the UFC tells me to fight” Woodley

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How can you not appreciate that? He’s old school in that regard. Model champion.

But he would like to fight Nate Diaz.

Oh he was definitely trying to pick a few fights that were idiotic, like the Diaz's.

How can you not appreciate that? He’s old school in that regard. Model champion.

In b4 horde of bitter alt-right incels start crying about "racebaiting"

When Tyron is on, noone at WW is beating him.

Last edited:
Twood is an amazing champ tbh.

Conor and Bisping were awful.

Well yea I think he failed to get the fights he wanted like 7 times in a row.

He only said that after calling out Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Conor and GSP and realizing the UFC was having none of his bullshit. He has no choice.

Last edited:
I actually love Tyron “I fight whoever the UFC tells me to fight, after all the money fights I want don’t fight me because I’m not a draw” woodley

Woodley gets little respect around here considering he was one of the only champions defending against contenders while Conor was off in lala land and Bisping was ducking everybody at MW.

Out of 8 male division champions, Tyron is realistically, right now, at #7.
He's basically 7th most impressive champion out there.

He called out Nick Diaz, who hadn't won a fight in four years at the time, right after winning the title. Also called out Nate Diaz and Conor, fighters who aren't accomplished in his weight class. So nah.
Woodley gets little respect around here considering he was one of the only champions defending against contenders while Conor was off in lala land and Bisping was ducking everybody at MW.
Every other champ other than those two were fighting contenders without nearly the same amount of bitching as Woodley.

Woodley grew on me after fucking Till up the way he did. Black lives DO matter!

Not without a lot of bitching and whining.

Woodley is no different than all the other guys looking to cherry pick money fights. The difference is Woodley is not a draw and can't have his way.

Jon Jones is one of the only champs right now who willinlgly takes any comer the UFC decides to put in front of him without complaining. He even seeks out those fight. He has the draw power to call fights if he wanted and doesn't unlike Woodley.

In b4 horde of bitter alt-right incels start crying about "racebaiting"

When Tyron is on, noone at WW is beating him.
You know what's just as bad as a bitter alt right incel? A leftie soyboy cuckhold.

Just because Tyron is a good fighter doesn't mean he isn't a racebaiter, those two things are not mutually exclusive. He's in fact racist, a racebaiter and lives life with a victim mentality seeing discrimination where there isn't any, all of that is even more egregious because of all the opportunities he has been given such as an undeserved title shot on a 2 fight winning streak and a job at fox.

Well yea I think he failed to get the fights he wanted like 7 times in a row.
LOL, true.

Woodley: Give me GSP or McGregor
UFC: No.
Woodley: I want to fight Nick or Nate Diaz
Woodley: Gimme a money fight! I deserve it.
Woodley: I'm not fightin till I get some respect.
UFC: We'll just strip you of your belt then.
Woodley: I'll fight anyone you put in front of me.
UFC: Good.

Out of 8 male division champions, Tyron is realistically, right now, at #7.
He's basically 7th most impressive champion out there.
He has the most current title defenses of any champion. Obviously DC is ahead of him but he's better than what people are giving him credit for.

Back