Justin Gaethje: Future Champ?

SpongeJoshSquareCheck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the only guys I see as capable of beating Khabib. His last performance was awesome and confident he will smash Barboza. Yay or nay?

He's the JBG's favorite fighter but,

image.jpg

Future CTE is more likely

Amazing just bleed fighter but his striking defense is too shitty to win the belt at LW IMO

Well yes, theoretically a guy who can stop takedowns and punch hard would be Khabib's kryptonite.

But this might be one of those "easier to win a title shot than earn a title shot" situations.

Barboza looked on point vs Hooker

Wouldnt look past the leg-kick clinic he’s gonna receive if I was JG

No, but who gives a fuck, he's pure just bleed. Solely concerned with putting on entertaining fights....
From what he has said, he only has 4 fights left..

One of the only guys I see as capable of beating Khabib. His last performance was awesome and confident he will smash Barboza. Yay or nay?
No, he isn't good enough. He would stay alive while getting smashed by Khabib, it would be painful to watch

No sorry he doesn't have any chance of beating Khabib. He was nervous about wrestling exchanges with Alvarez. When did you ever see him use wrestling in fights ? He doesn't, he picked a coach that's gonna focus on striking cuz he was bored of wrestling

Now that I think about it maybe he is suppose to be really good at wrestling but we have never seen it. If he can stop khabibs takedowns maybe he's the one to derail khabib but who's to know.

Not with his "stand and trade" mentality.

He's one shot away from getting KO'd when he does that.

He has the ability, but not with his rock 'em sock 'em robots fighting style. Fun as hell to watch, no doubt about it. But it's damn near impossible to string together enough quality wins to win a belt while fighting that way.

He's basically a human demolition derby. He just smashes himself into his opponent over and over until one of them is rendered unable to continue.

If Gathje fought smart he could definitely beat Khabib. Incomplete fighters like Khabib always find their kryptonite eventually.

Moot Point.

He is never going to get good enough soon enough to fight Khabib, who only has a few fights left himself.

Dude is one hell of a fighter and exiting as hell.
But champ?`Hell no!

He just bleeds for us. I cannot ask anymore of him.
<{JustBleed}>

Back