Media A young hungry Israel training for the spider.

I'm nervous this fight will be these two dancing around waiting for the other to engage first. Hopefully it's good though. I think Israel can get the finish.

I cant believe ufc made this match up. Why dont they just resign chuck and set him up with hw rumble

They are setting Anderson up for a bad loss, maybe he somehow pulls it off, but I doubt it.

Counter striker stand-off

I hope just one of them at least is the aggressor

I'm nervous this fight will be these two dancing around waiting for the other to engage first. Hopefully it's good though. I think Israel can get the finish.

decision all the way...

As a long time fan of the Spider, this fight scares me big time. I can definitely see Anderson getting finished in this one. On the other hand, I almost want to see Israel win because a Silva victory will set this division back big time. Won't be disappointed by seeing either one win, just hope it's not a staring contest

Same.

And it's really on Israel to push the action. If it's a boring fight, I'm already blaming Israel.

Same.

And it's really on Israel to push the action. If it's a boring fight, I'm already blaming Israel.
It could depend IMO. For all we know Israel could be looking to fight and Anderson is the one running looking to either pick his shots or rely on the judges to give him the decision. I could see that happening as well but I hope not.

People forget who the Spider is so quickly. We think we know he's lost a few steps, we think we know Adesanya is better. We forget that the Spider is the best striker to ever grace the Octagon and that he choked out Olympic Wrestler Dan Henderson. He has a live dog in this fight IMO.

Quite possible Silva dances around the cage for the first round but Izzy likes to engage. Fight is going to be lit af.

People forget who the Spider is so quickly. We think we know he's lost a few steps, we think we know Adesanya is better. We forget that the Spider is the best striker to ever grace the Octagon and that he choked out Olympic Wrestler Dan Henderson. He has a live dog in this fight IMO.

NO

Anderson will really be begging for Conor and TRT after this beatdown by the "A" man.

Anderson has balls of steel man. Israel is going to sleep him, that hurts to say but I believe it to be true.

Dude why did you have to say that?! Thats gonna stick in my head now. Hope its not a Francis Beast scenario.

Back