Leslie Smith theringer.com unionization article

No way I’m reading all of that about Leslie Smith

Leslie Smith has made me root against the fighters union

She's not giving up.

Props to her.

She's annoying,

But, Her fights were actually fun to watch.

Or trying to get a career for herself

Her MMA career is basically over, all because Dana fired her and she had the nerve to complain about it publicly. Her pro-union stance means no mainstream MMA org will hire her.

I don't understand Sherdoggers who say the UFC doesn't treat its fighters well, then shit all over fighters who try to change it.

Because she's trying to make things better for fighters?
<SelenaWow>

Yeah. His post makes it obvious who the bitch is, and it is not her.
It was a joke, calm the fuck down. She was 4-3 in the UFC, 10-7 in her career. If things went her way and she indeed became a UFC "employee" could they not just schedule her to fight Cyborg 3 times in 2019 and cut her for under performing? I guess they would have to give her a verbal and written warning prior to termination though, right? I'm not for the feel-good stories when they work in theory, but not in practice. Maybe the 36 year old woman needs to ask herself why she choose to make fighting her career choice. Especially considering that things have only gotten better for women in the sport over the last 5 years.

I'm sure you gay bois have already contributed prior to getting triggered by my initial post, but here's your chance to make a difference:
https://www.gofundme.com/leslie-smith-legal-defense

God Bless!

EDIT: Sorry for assuming you identify as males, what are your pronouns?

It was a joke, calm the fuck down. She was 4-3 in the UFC, 10-7 in her career. If things went her way and she indeed became a UFC "employee" could they not just schedule her to fight Cyborg 3 times in 2019 and cut her for under performing? I guess they would have to give her a verbal and written warning prior to termination though, right? I'm not for the feel-good stories when they work in theory, but not in practice. Maybe the 36 year old woman needs to ask herself why she choose to make fighting her career choice. Especially considering that things have only gotten better for women in the sport over the last 5 years.

I'm sure you gay bois have already contributed prior to getting triggered by my initial post, but here's your chance to make a difference:
https://www.gofundme.com/leslie-smith-legal-defense

God Bless!

Maybe you could be mature enough to realize that she has been a proponent of this for some time before she was released? Maybe you could be mature enough to . . . .

Nevermind. I forgot where I was, and given that I am talking to someone who spouts childish internet lingo there is no need to waste any more time with you.

Maybe you could be mature enough to realize that she has been a proponent of this for some time before she was released? Maybe you could be mature enough to . . . .

Nevermind. I forgot where I was, and given that I am talking to someone who spouts childish internet lingo there is no need to waste any more time with you.

Careful, or he might call you a triggered beta cuck next!

<Ellaria01>
<{Heymansnicker}>

The article clearly states that she wore a Project Spearhead mouthpiece in the UFC, so obviously she was for this prior to her release. Not sure how that refutes any of the points that I made? Also, if my childish internet lingo didn't prevent you from comprehending what I was saying, why do you care so much about the method of delivery? Now are you going to contribute to the gofundme or just try and belittle people on an mma forum, captain of the maturity team?

Careful, or he might call you a triggered beta cuck next!

<Ellaria01>
<{Heymansnicker}>
Awww, you too are choosing to focus on a few words of a lengthy post in order to discredit the actual points I was making? I see you both spend entirely too much time on here so tell me, how many more posts do I need to make in order to get a superiority complex of my own? Tia

Awww, you too are choosing to focus on a few words of a lengthy post in order to discredit the actual points I was making? I see you both spend entirely too much time on here so tell me, how many more posts do I need to make in order to get a superiority complex of my own? Tia

{<jimmies}

As the great James Baldwin wrote:

"I used to carry my father's union dues downtown for him sometimes. I hated everyone in that den of thieves, especially the man who took the envelope from me, the envelope which contained my father's hard-earned money, that envelope which contained bread for his children. "Thieves," I thought, "every one of you!" And I know I was right about that, and I have not changed my mind."

Leslie Smith would be wise to heed his words.

The article clearly states that she wore a Project Spearhead mouthpiece in the UFC, so obviously she was for this prior to her release. Not sure how that refutes any of the points that I made? Also, if my childish internet lingo didn't prevent you from comprehending what I was saying, why do you care so much about the method of delivery? Now are you going to contribute to the gofundme or just try and belittle people on an mma forum, captain of the maturity team?
8yipejl.gif

LEslie Smith, The person we need in UFC but not deserve. bI'm also drunk tonight but I'm serious. Love to her

Back