Could a female remove her tits to weigh less?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know this shit is crazy as fuck but a serious question. Some chick someday could value being the first 3 division champ just that much.

Lets say nunes REAAAALLY wanted to be a 3 div champ and the weight cut was just too brutal. Could she "in theory" get her tits removed, heal up then fight at 125?

A pair of D-cup breasts weighs between 15 and 23 pounds

I realize she doesn't have D cups but that does not matter as its not an actual question. Just one in theory.

Do you think a woman could remove her tits to make a weight class. Another good idea might be cyborg to get down to 135. She already fought at 140 so it seems like it could help.

We already know chicks have surgery to make them bigger and then get back to fighting, what about the other way?It's crazy and i bet the backlash would be insane,but hell you could just buy some nicer tits in a few years right?

what do you guys think?

EDIT- i wanted to add a few things to the post since people seem to think the idea is 100% bat shit crazy

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/u...fighter-s-12-pound-breasts-affect-6535642.php

here is a fighter who weighs 150 pounds with 12 pound tits.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ry-help-game-number-three-seed-Wimbledon.html

heres an exmaple of a tennis player getting to elite status after getting a Brest reduction becuse her boobs were too big

Last edited:
Cyborg kills herself to make 145
She may die trying to get to 135

Remove her tits

Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

They already do to get to such a low bodyfat percentage. Breasts are partly made of fat. Why do you think they get the plastic surgery?

I know this shit is crazy as fuck but a serious question. Some chick someday could value being the first 3 division champ just that much.

Lets say nunes REAAAALLY wanted to be a 3 div champ and the weight cut was just too brutal. Could she "in theory" get her tits removed, heal up then fight at 125?

I realize she doesn't have D cups but that does not matter as its not an actual question. Just one in theory.

Do you think a woman could remove her tits to make a weight class. Another good idea might be cyborg to get down to 135. She already fought at 140 so it seems like it could help.

We already know chicks have surgery to make them bigger and then get back to fighting, what about the other way?It's crazy and i bet the backlash would be insane,but hell you could just buy some nicer tits in a few years right?

what do you guys think?

I think.....
<FookIsThatGuy>

You are on to something

You took the first answer you saw on google. Do some more research. A D cup breast weighs like 2 pounds about.

No fighters in the ufc have breasts large enough where a mastectomy would give them any kind of major weight loss.

Yoel missed weight against Whittaker by only 0.2 lbs, he should have cut his dick off.

they all have no breasts anyway

hence @TeTe surgery

I'm not sure if this thread is serious or not, but to risk permanent disfigurement to attain a title seems really unhealthy.

Better yet, detachable tiddays to alternate back and forth between weight classes at will.

“Hmmm... I think today I’ll wear the 10 lb juggernauts...”

what do you guys think?
And this kids is why you don’t smoke meth

So let me see if this is correct. Im insane for asking a legit question? you would rather a girl put her self through brutal weight cut after brutal weight cut rather than removing some useless tissue that can be replaced later? Im pretty sure that while these chicks feel like they are dying each time they wish they had the option lol.

its only a question, not a suggestion. I get its hard for people to think about crazy shit if its never been done before.

Back