David Teymur vs Charles Oliveira

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you guys have?

I got Teymur.

Discuss

Why would you have Teymur? What makes you think he can stop Charles' BJJ?

I'm never calling a fight with Oliveira in it cause I'm not sure what will happen. Teymur being 5-0 is impressive though.

I got Oliveira by sub.

Always sub or bust when Do Bronx is fighting. Can Teymur stay on his bike the whole 15 minutes? Baby Teymur probably wins a boring decision.

<Fedor23>

Teymur by sprawl and brawl

Charles round 1 or Teymur takes over. Pretty simple. I’m thinking the latter.

I think Teymur’s footwork will be good enough to keep Oliveira off him and he’ll cruise to a unanimous decision.

Why would you have Teymur? What makes you think he can stop Charles' BJJ?
He has good TDD, footwork and striking. Olivera has no chin and a glass body. I wouldn’t be surprised if Teymur finishes him
I remember people saying similar shot about Felder and look what happened.

do bronx will sub him. I know charles has had some terrible moments but I still think he is by far one of the most dangerous guys in the sport when opportunity arises in his favor.

Chas. is extremely dangerous on the ground but I don't think it goes there. I think Teymur will own him on their feet & either stop Chas. late or win via a decision.

I'm never calling a fight with Oliveira in it cause I'm not sure what will happen. Teymur being 5-0 is impressive though.
Same here I'm done predicting any fight that involves either of the Oliveira's, Charles and Alex.

do bronx will sub him. I know charles has had some terrible moments but I still think he is by far one of the most dangerous guys in the sport when opportunity arises in his favor.

I think people overlook the way his fights went that he lost. Grappling is involved in almost all of them. It's not like guys are just avoiding the grappling and making him strike. I'd be very surprised to see Teymur just use footwork and avoid him for an extended period of time.

He has good TDD, footwork and striking. Olivera has no chin and a glass body. I wouldn’t be surprised if Teymur finishes him
I remember people saying similar shot about Felder and look what happened.
His takedowns appear to have vastly improved though, I will say that.

Do Bronx at 155 is strong as fuck even being skinny. Rooting for him, but it's a hard fight if he can't take Teymur down.

Back